Has anyone seen these STG ladies?

I've seen her ads forever, but don't think I've ever seen a review

http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...6/162074658457

This one looks like she is just the right level of crazy + fun.

http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...y/440058221243
I believe I've seen some reviews of the first one in the past. I don't remember any particulars. I think she dropped off the scene and moved away and is back now. If I remember correctly (I don't always) she was real and the pics were accurate but there was some boy toy issues. Haven't heard anything since she's been back. Don't want to disparage the gal so if I'm wrong...mea culpa

The second gal is crazy alright. I haven't seen her but I know a couple others who have or I should say who went to see her. They said they didn't stay. She is listing her age as 35. She is closer to 50 than 35 (I personally don't care about age but let's at least be honest here) and word is she looks like she's closer to 70 in person. She used to live in a part of town I don't know that I would hang around at late at night. She says she has moved but the pictures of the new "house" looks like one of those storage sheds people have in their back yards. Now she does from time-to-time have some younger ladies pair up with her. Some of those look interesting. Now I have never heard of her causing any trouble. Just people's shock when they saw her and where she lived. Most of that might have been avoided if she had been a little more upfront about herself. Since YMMV you could satisfy your curiosity especially if she was paired with one of those younger gals. Just my opinion and again for the record my opinion and a couple of dollars will buy you a coffee.
Found some pictures that show her "new" place. It's the last two pictures. The last one looks like there's a big roll up door on the one end. The inside looks unfinished. Maybe it's just me but I swear it's somebody's backyard shed.

http://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fem...2/470035478571
Ha yeah that 2nd one has been around a looooong time definitely not one to go see remember some reports on USA that she had something that Ajax would get rid of
Bounces between Pensacola and fwb

The first one has been around for a bit and yes was out for a bit I think in and out the gray bar bed n breakfast she’s the one with bossy on her tit had favorable reviews in the past but yes nothing recently that I can recall
Thanks for the info. The first one was absolutely on vacation, I remember seeing her photo online because of it.

And thanks for the heads up on the second one. Think I'll pass on needing a bottle of bleach and a brillo pad to get clean.
Thanks for the info. The first one was absolutely on vacation, I remember seeing her photo online because of it.

And thanks for the heads up on the second one. Think I'll pass on needing a bottle of bleach and a brillo pad to get clean.
I've seen reviews of the 2nd one, none good. I think she has some on here.
Found some pictures that show her "new" place. It's the last two pictures. The last one looks like there's a big roll up door on the one end. The inside looks unfinished. Maybe it's just me but I swear it's somebody's backyard shed.

http://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fem...2/470035478571 Originally Posted by Naughtius Maximus
The shed view from outside looks like it has a cooler for a front step. Classy.
I have always wondered about the first one but I never TOFTT and wait to see a review.

Try to have an open mind about the 2nd one and not judge a book by it's cover. Sounds like you better have the cover if you are going to read it. Maybe a hazmat suit.
Stay away from #2. She uses a handler to screen her calls and schedule her appointments; says he is gay. First time I saw her was early in the morning and she wasn't awake when I got there at the scheduled time. 2nd time was later in the day and even with 45 minutes heads up, she took 30 minutes to get "ready". The incall is now a shed but it is a vast improvement from her previous incall.