Adult Stores

I know this is the “Bible Belt” but I soo wish they had a few more around here 😭 My hometown San Diego has a lot! Maybe you guys can put me on to some hidden gems? 👀 Cirilla’s can’t be the only one around 😩
Yeah Mia, that's about it.
Online shopping is the thing.
Better selection, better prices also.
Yeah Mia, that's about it.
Online shopping is the thing.
Better selection, better prices also. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Yeah I’ve been on amazon a lot!

Fun & Good Prices yes but You don’t really get to see/feel the quality of the d*cks.. I mean Lingerie 🙊

Fun & Good Prices yes but You don’t really get to see/feel the quality of the d*cks.. I mean Lingerie 🙊 Originally Posted by xomissmiab
lol,
Amazing what amazon will ship

Fun & Good Prices yes but You don’t really get to see/feel the quality of the d*cks.. I mean Lingerie 🙊 Originally Posted by xomissmiab

Haha. Sorta' makes a man want to get in his car and drive. To Kansas City.
Maybe you guys can put me on to some hidden gems? Originally Posted by xomissmiab
If you are on the Kansas side, there's Moonlight Boutique on State Avenue just west of 635. In Missouri, they have a store on Hwy 40 and one on Truman Road, both just east of 435.
KCQ,
True, but similar to Cirilla’s, stiff prices.
I've been in their KCK and Indy stores.
The other issue is that some of us are located KC North so a bit of a road trip.
It is nice that the staff at both outfits will special order most anything, but again, it gets back to prices vs. internet shopping.
lol,
Amazing what amazon will ship Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Lol right !
Don’t get me wrong, the feeling you get when a package arrives is totally awesome I just like the whole sex store shopping experience lol it’s like a mini adventure 💦

Haha. Sorta' makes a man want to get in his car and drive. To Kansas City. Originally Posted by FLWriter

If you are on the Kansas side, there's Moonlight Boutique on State Avenue just west of 635. In Missouri, they have a store on Hwy 40 and one on Truman Road, both just east of 435. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
North KC but I will keep these in mind when I’m down there , thank You!
Forget Amazon. Try EBAY. They have sellers located in China and the prices are significantly cheaper than the same stuff on Amazon. Actually, shocking how much cheaper. And shop around on EBAY as different China sellers sell the same thing for different prices.

Of course, I assume the Trump tariffs will eventually hit these goods so order soon.
Is Ray's Over 21 still open on Independence Avenue? It's got a jerk booth in the back so the clientele might be shady but it had some interesting merch back in the day.
Hell even Arkansas has a few good ones. I thought KC was the party city but everyone’s afraid of their shadow �� meanwhile the hillbillies in “Our”-Kansas built adult superstores
a suitor gifted me the lelo and now ill never need anything else! XD

but seriously a lot of my stuff came as gifts like my ropes and collars and stuff. idk where people get them. and I dunno why all the places in KC are shady as hell. Cirillas, Prisillas, whatever its called always looked so run down. That Adam and Eve company advertised heavily on the radio for a few years really tapping in to the fact that the stores were MEH at best.
As a side note, the local FetLife crowd has a "flea market" every year where quite a few handicraft folks display their unique toys that they've made. And it's good quality stuff.
7th Heaven has an adult section!
There's one in South KC and one in Blue Springs. I do prefer to shop online tho because the prices are usually much cheaper.

I recently visited an adult movie theater in Dallas.. Too bad there's none in KC that would be fun for date night!
As a side note, the local FetLife crowd has a "flea market" every year where quite a few handicraft folks display their unique toys that they've made. And it's good quality stuff. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I love fetish providers because so many of them are so passionate about their work many often have stores! love supporting fellow SWers.

I saw a bunch of cool stuff at Chicago's EXXXOTICA. I made an appearance.