Joe wants to mandate mask wearing for interstate transportation

Just happened now at this conference Joe's doing:

Wanna take a roadtrip? Enjoy 10 hours in the car with your mask on! God forbid you infect... no one?

This guy's a fucking clown. Nice pick shitlibs.
His cheese...
His cracker...
Miles apart...

Wanna take a roadtrip? Enjoy 10 hours in the car with your mask on! God forbid you infect... no one?

This guy's a fucking clown. Nice pick shitlibs. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Dementia joe is off his meds again
Dementia joe is off his meds again Originally Posted by winn dixie
No, I don't think it's Dementia or Meds. I think the man is just a garden variety dumb ass. The following clip are some of the Highlights of the last debate. Trump exposing Biden for what he really is, a Corrupt Politician.

https://youtu.be/Cura_GXYP40
I'm waiting for the day I turn the TV on and Fauci, Biden, and the rest of shitlibs are instructing folks to mark their doors with lamb's blood so the 'rona leaves them alone.
I'm waiting for the day I turn the TV on and Fauci, Biden, and the rest of shitlibs are instructing folks to mark their doors with lamb's blood so the 'rona leaves them alone. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
You can bet there will be a bunch of the dumbest people in this country will do it.
You can bet there will be a bunch of the dumbest people in this country will do it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
a 5 minute trip across Reddit will teach you that there a lot of people who're "Big Bang Theory" (the tv show) fans, and "f**king love science!" despite knowing absolutely nothing about it outside of the chemistry class they took in high school.

They'll do anything an asshole in a white lab coat tells them to do.
a 5 minute trip across Reddit will teach you that there a lot of people who're "Big Bang Theory" (the tv show) fans, and "f**king love science!" despite knowing absolutely nothing about it outside of the chemistry class they took in high school.

They'll do anything an asshole in a white lab coat tells them to do. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Science is loaded with both facts and theories it helps to understand the difference.
Dark winter is coming =Joeys lock downs and masks for you ,,,,,
Dark winter is coming =Joeys lock downs and masks for you ,,,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Joe Biden doesn't listen to Scientist he listens to the people that control him. Neither has any power over me.
Joe wants to mandate mask wearing for interstate transportation...because he is cool like that.
C'mon Man!

don't be dumb!!!!
Joe wants to mandate mask wearing for interstate transportation...because he is cool like that.
Originally Posted by matchingmole
You should wear a mask. It would be an improvement.
HAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHA!

Watching you Proud Boys fume, spew and foam at the mouth all day has transcended the ridiculous and reached a new level of entertainment.

Keep it up!

Your Auntie Fa is calling!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAQWIWIW
Stop acting stupid. The CDC already recommends to wear masks in these circumstances. We just set a new case record because of assholes like you.
And no one has said you would have to wear a mask in your car. How stupid are you?

You're the last fucking person to listen to for any science based information. The CDC aren't just some guys in white lab coats. And you get the same vote as someone who made it past 8th grade.
trump has admitted....You know what?
No one on the site is going to change their vote. The leader of your pack of assholes and his party of douche-bags are truly the lying liars. trump tells an average of @17 lies a day.
I know you people are all advocates of the "tell a lie a thousand times to make it true" method of governance.

Airlines, U.S. passenger railroad Amtrak and most public transit systems and U.S. airports require all passengers and workers to wear facial coverings, as do ride-sharing firms Uber (UBER.N) and Lyft (LYFT.O)
https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN2782P6

Not even you douche-bags can't pull the US down, no matter how much you try.

This guy's a fucking clown. Nice pick shitlibs. Originally Posted by GastonGlock