Has anyone use re-verified.com?

hi all

has anyone ever use https://re-verified.com/

They advertise here on ECCIE so I'm assuming they are legit. But they claimed the verification services be free to both clients and providers, and you can donate whatever you feel is proper for their services.

That just seems too good to be true. Any ideas / experiences?.
It is not free to us ladies. It states that we HAVE to make a donation, but we can choose how much.

It seems like an interesting service. I may try it and see how it goes. Thank you for sharing.

**edit... it seems to be registered in the U.S. That is something of a negative.
It is not free to us ladies. It states that we HAVE to make a donation, but we can choose how much.

It seems like an interesting service. I may try it and see how it goes. Thank you for sharing.

**edit... it seems to be registered in the U.S. That is something of a negative. Originally Posted by Solitaire
It's a business expense..
for all those clients that think providers should be able to review them, here's your chance. Specifically, here are the questions they will get to answer (and you'll get to read):

1. On a scale of 0 to 4, how is his hygiene?
  2. On a scale of 0 to 4, how is his breath?
  3. On a scale of 0 to 4, is he respectful to providers?
  4. On a scale of 0 to 4, is he respectful of time during appointments?
  5. On a scale of 0 to 4, is he respectful of time prior to the appointment?
  6. On a scale of 0 to 4, is he very gentle or just plain too rough?
  7. Is he on time for appointments?
  8. Would other providers see him again
  9. Does he cancel regularly?
  10. How many times has he been a No-Show?
But, I'm a little disappointed that there is no rest of story or juicy details where the ladies will get to freehand the experience, the way we do. Just think of the things the ladies could describe in intimate details about our bodies, performance, size of our wallets, etc.

The downside: they seem to want real world civilian information to verify gentlemen. Why in the world would any guy want to submit that trusting some website that we don't know who is running? Many of us go to great lengths to NOT link our civilian and hobby identities. Even if they have the best of intentions, they certainly could get hacked and their data base exposed just like Ashley Madison. Not a chance in hell would I give that information to some online data base.