Phone: Will provide after screening
Email Address: leamadisson@yahoo.com/roxanne.sting@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://leamadisson.rare-companion.com/none
City: Hattiesburg
State: Mississippi
Address: Hotel off I-59
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Hugging (all around), DFK (all around), BBBJ (both), DATY (all around), FS - MISH and Doggie (both), Asian (Lea), CIM (Roxanne), Conversation and snuggling (all around)
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: $$$$$.5
Hair Length and Color: Blonde to shoulders and blonde to neck
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Lea is a tall, mature, slim, very sexy lady with a nice smooth body and natural breasts. Roxanne is a shorter, young tight bodied woman with very nice man-made breasts that she thinks should be reduced - she says it's hard to find a bikini that fits right.
Recommendation: Yes
  • mskid
  • 02-07-2010, 02:09 PM
This would have to be more than the average heart could handle. I may have to try this combo out.
thanks for the recon i was waiting on a review of this double!
mskid - if you die when you're with them, it's got to be OK, since you're already in heaven.

CKG - I heartily recommend this pairing.
Thanks for adding the pic, Geniusman. But a photo can only suggest how sexy she is in person. I think several of us who've seen Roxanne need to work on her to get pics.
Yes, you are right JustaGuy ! I haven't had the pleasure in seeing Lea just yet, hope to eventually...but I have seen Roxxane . She is the best . This provider I'd the real deal . She is not only gorgeous and sexy, but is also cute...if that makes sense to be sexy and cute . The best bubbly personality . She also told me that she was thinking about getting a reduction after I had praised her breast... I told her I thought that they looked great with her small frame ! She is very sweet and I hope who ever sees her in the future, no matter who they are, will treat her with class, because in my opinion she is the top of the line !!!