Phone: She'll provide after screening
Email Address: leamadisson@yahoo.com
URL / Website: www.leamadisson.rare-companion.com
City: Coast
State: Mississippi
Address: My place
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Hugging, DFK, digital play, HJ, DATY, BBBJCIM, CFS, Greek, Snuggling, Conversation
Session Length: 12 hours
Fee: See her website
Hair Length and Color: Blonde to shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Lea is a sexy, slim, nicely built (34B, I think) mature lady with an overbite that turns me on. She has nipples that stand up and scream to be licked, flicked, and twisted.
Recommendation: Yes
I have spent a few hours i will never forget with this one!! Lea loves what she does, ALOT!!
I hate you. Hate, hate, hate you.

Nothing personal; I'm just envious as hell of anyone who can afford to spend a night with Lea and actually did it.

[ETA: Getting over my jealousy enough to read the review again, I have to say this is the first review I've ever read which listed "an overbite" as a turn-on. Which only goes to show you that when you think you've seen everything there is to see, someone will surprise you. ]

Cheers,

bcg
I hate you. Hate, hate, hate you. Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

That is what I thought before I even opened up the review page.

An overnight with Lea.... Makes my knees weak just thinking about it. BCG and I agree... JAG, you suck. Not really but I am envious!!
You guys made me smile. I have to admit that an overnight with Lea is a dream, but I had to make it come true and was lucky enough to do it. So, I accept your "vitreol" with a smile.

Mike
I"m surprised you survived an overnight. I'm usually wasted after a 2 hour date with Lea. But would love to give it a try someday. You lucky bastard.
The trick to survival with Lea is to distract her for a while with wine, food, and sleep. That's the only way I made it...LOL!
The trick to survival with Lea is to distract her for a while with wine, food, and sleep. That's the only way I made it...LOL! Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
Lea sleeps? Or she lets you sleep?

I am so disappointed. My fantasy, ruined.

Cheers,

bcg

PS: I'm reminded of an old Army Air Force song about an officer's club in WW II, which was in the form of a "bad news/good news" joke:

"You can't sleep with our barmaids..." *Greek chorus groans* "They don't let you sleep!" *Greek chorus cheers mightily*
BCG - it might have been a bit more like passing out than going to sleep. She will wear you out, especially if you're an old guy like me. It's wonderful!!!