Best mattress for sex.

I am getting new bedroom furniture (hooker brand), I was wondering since a majority of your income is derived from activities on a bed is there a type, model or brand of mattresses that you prefer?
Any one that has a willing woman on top?
Good one Stewie.
I was thinking the one tied to a hookers back.
Are we really running out of shit to talk about? I'm so sure these chicks pull up the sheets and say...Oh you have a Sealy Posturepedic? Wow! I want to come back and fuck your brains out on that thing again.
I think it would depend what kind YOU personally feel is more comfortable for yourself.
I have a memory foam mattress and pillows. They are wonderful to sleep on, and several of my gentlemen callers have commented on how comfortable it is. Now, that said, when it comes to the bed itself, I do NOT recommend Ashley. I am actually considering returning my bedroom set and replacing it with something different. It used to be a good brand, but anymore, the quality has gone WAY down. Also, if you want a bed for hobby use, you need something sturdy that won't shake the bolts loose after repeated use. Bear in mind that that bed is going to get shaken and take a lot of abuse, and let's be honest, the majority of your visitors never pause to think that it is the provider who will have to replace that not-so-inexpensive piece of furniture sooner than typical use would mandate. Lastly, if you have hardwood floors, make sure that you protect them! Your bed sliding and shaking WILL damage your floor! So be sure to protect your interests when shopping. Words to the wise...
Hate memory foam for sex. IMO you need a medium to firm spring mattress with good bounce. When a girl can ride you in cowgirl and use the bounce to rebound off your shaft you have found the right one.
And that is your prerogative Jolly. Since we providers are paying for our beds, like Tammy said, we are going to purchase what is most comfortable for us to sleep on. As stated previously, many of my clients have complimented on how comfortable my bed is. This also boils down to the ladies having lives beyond the hobby. Many of us have scholastic and career obligations, and a quality good night's sleep is more important than a momentary preference of a small percentage of clientelle, who are welcome to pay out of pocket for a hotel room if our choices are not up to their standards. They are also welcome to "shop elsewhere". *Smirk*
  • tron
  • 02-08-2016, 11:32 AM
Next time you have an incall appointment at a hotel, check the brand of the mattress if you liked it during the session.
TRON, that is a damn fine idea. Between that and the fact you're cool enough for your name to be TRON, you are a certified genius. I'm only cool enough to have my phone named QUORRA.

Stock, just make sure not to get mattresses that are meant not to disturb your partner when you move. It essentially kills all the motion in your ocean. I'm personally looking into the Casper or Leesa mattresses tech blogs are talking about. They're written about as high quality mattresses, but much cheaper by selling online and direct instead of selling through a middleman like Mattress Firm or someone similar.
A waterbed.

IB
Memory foam is my personal favorite. Only boned on one once, way back in '08 with my ex gf but it was the shit.
Sleep Number bed. Pump that sucker up to 100 and go to town. Then adjust to your personal Sleep Number for sleep.
Best mattress for sex you ask? My mattress of course.
Sleep Number for sure.. They are worth it..