Brady no longer a Patriot!

It was inevitable. Where does he end up?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1161476
All signs point to Tampa Bay
I'm thinking LA Chargers
I’m surprised Chicago isn’t a leading contender. Great defense and a struggling QB.
My guess is Chargers. He’s from CA.
It looks like Brady and Belicheat wanted to part ways. They accomplished a lot together. I think each want to do their own thing now. Seems like the Chargers make the most sense. A Lebrun move to position himself after football. Plus, he’s from Cali. His wife also will have more opportunities.
It looks like Brady and Belicheat wanted to part ways. They accomplished a lot together. I think each want to do their own thing now. Seems like the Chargers make the most sense. A Lebrun move to position himself after football. Plus, he’s from Cali. His wife also will have more opportunities. Originally Posted by bambino
That’s my guess. But I’ll still be surprised if it happens. Going from a great football town to the worst. He’ll fill some seats and add some initial excitement but definitely not the kind of thing he’s used to.
It was a matter of when the end was to come. It will be interesting who decides to jump for sure. Let the Allen era in Buffalo begin.
i don't think this will turn out the way Brady thinks it will. another title that is. he may make a team better to the point of getting in the playoffs but he may not. how much of a "system" qb Brady really is should be interesting to see. but then again all qb's are system qb's. the better offensive coordinators and head coaches tailor the offense to the strengths of the qb and other players as well.

Tampa Bay seems like a good fit from some comments i read. Winston is a turnover machine and Brady's TD to INT ratio is at 3 to 1 career and given the sheer number of passes he's thrown it's even more remarkable.

but at some point within the next two to three season Brady's gonna get noddle arm. then it's over. look at Farve with the Vikes, first year he had his best season stats wise. and Farve will never have a great TD/INT ratio anyway he's always been pick prone. Farve was 33-7 and 68.5 comp rate. then he noodled up a terrible 11-19 and dropped to 60 comps. DONE.

i give Brado 3 seasons at best before he noodles out. then he needs to retire. if he drags it out it begins to tarnish his 6 fucking rings. he should be the closest to a 100% HOF first vote and not just the rings his number are stellar and that high 3-1 td/int and why isn't he? either way he's 97/98% with a few dissent/haters but he's IN on first call. and that's because of the Pat's many scandals which i call chicken shit nothing especially DeflateGate. he was actually better in the 2nd half lol the whole thing with a 4 game suspension for that nothing burger it was really all the spying/scouting given their success before that got them slapped like that.

in the short odds of it he does have a 50/50 chance to bag one more rock. we'll see.
i don't think this will turn out the way Brady thinks it will. another title that is. he may make a team better to the point of getting in the playoffs but he may not. how much of a "system" qb Brady really is should be interesting to see. but then again all qb's are system qb's. the better offensive coordinators and head coaches tailor the offense to the strengths of the qb and other players as well.

Tampa Bay seems like a good fit from some comments i read. Winston is a turnover machine and Brady's TD to INT ratio is at 3 to 1 career and given the sheer number of passes he's thrown it's even more remarkable.

but at some point within the next two to three season Brady's gonna get noddle arm. then it's over. look at Farve with the Vikes, first year he had his best season stats wise. and Farve will never have a great TD/INT ratio anyway he's always been pick prone. Farve was 33-7 and 68.5 comp rate. then he noodled up a terrible 11-19 and dropped to 60 comps. DONE.

i give Brado 3 seasons at best before he noodles out. then he needs to retire. if he drags it out it begins to tarnish his 6 fucking rings. he should be the closest to a 100% HOF first vote and not just the rings his number are stellar and that high 3-1 td/int and why isn't he? either way he's 97/98% with a few dissent/haters but he's IN on first call. and that's because of the Pat's many scandals which i call chicken shit nothing especially DeflateGate. he was actually better in the 2nd half lol the whole thing with a 4 game suspension for that nothing burger it was really all the spying/scouting given their success before that got them slapped like that.

in the short odds of it he does have a 50/50 chance to bag one more rock. we'll see. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Brady is simply too old. He wasn’t consistent last year. A year older will make it worse. If he goes to the Chargers, I can see images of Johnny U. Sadly.
It’s the Bucs. Bambino....I wish we knew each other because I’d be willing to bet he puts the bucs in the playoffs. Although with the new format it won’t be as tough to do.
I just think his skill guys really sucked at NE. He’ll have some good receivers at Tampa Bay along with OJ Howard who hasn’t done shit but he’s a real talent at TE.
It will be interesting to see how Billicheat and Brady do. Hopefully we have a season to watch.
Wow that all happened so fast.
It’s the Bucs. Bambino....I wish we knew each other because I’d be willing to bet he puts the bucs in the playoffs. Although with the new format it won’t be as tough to do.
I just think his skill guys really sucked at NE. He’ll have some good receivers at Tampa Bay along with OJ Howard who hasn’t done shit but he’s a real talent at TE.
It will be interesting to see how Billicheat and Brady do. Hopefully we have a season to watch. Originally Posted by Charley3
It was between the Bucs and Chargers. I think the Chargers have a better overall team. BA is known as a QB guru and runs the offense. That might have been the difference. Who knows. The bottom line, he’s going to be 43. No player has beat Father Time. I’m betting on Father Time winning. We’ll get to see it play out. I’m not rooting against the guy. Just don’t think it will be great. Wonder who will be dumb enough to pick up Winston?

I just found this. Probably explains why Brady chose Tampa Bay:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...ee-agency/amp/
Yinz know your fb better than I do but here's something I don't get. Brady has a ton of money. Not just from his expired nfl contracts but also from his supermodel wife. So why is it so important that he leave New England, where he's played his entire career, for a slightly sweeter contract elsewhere? Shouldn't it be more important for his legacy to finish up with the same team he won all those Super Bowl titles for? Is money everything?

He would be a real hero to Boston and professional football in general (and to me) if he just said fuck it, I have loyalty to my Boston fans and that's more important to me than making a few extra million bucks elsewhere at the twilight of my HOF career!
Yinz know your fb better than I do but here's something I don't get. Brady has a ton of money. Not just from his expired nfl contracts but also from his supermodel wife. So why is it so important that he leave New England, where he's played for his entire career, for a slightly sweeter contract elsewhere? Shouldn't it be more important for his legacy to finish up with the same team he won all those Super Bowl titles for? Is money everything?

He would be a real hero to Boston and professional football in general (and to me) if he just said fuck it, I have loyalty to my Boston fans and that's more important to me than making a few extra million bucks elsewhere at the twilight of my HOF career! Originally Posted by lustylad
There was obviously a riff between him and Belicheat stemming back to the Garopolo trade. Belicheat knew Brady’s skills were eroding. It was also reported that the locker room was gravitating towards Jimmy G. Kraft sided with Brady and traded Garopolo. Belicheat wasn’t happy. That’s why Brady structured his last contract the way he did. He knew he was going this year. No way Belicheat was going to give him a say on the roster. Kraft sided with Belicheat this time. They won another SB during that time, mission accomplished. It happened to Montana. Walsh kept Young, Montana left. Young won two SBs, Montana didn’t play in another one. I’m guessing Brady won’t either. Neither will Belicheat.
This will be the Patriots version of the “Curse of the Bambino”!!!! I don’t know if they’ll have an 86yr drought, but it will be a longtime before the win another Super Bowl.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_the_Bambino