Whatever happened to Shabir

I guess with all this idle time being stuck at home...I was wondering whatever happened to Shabir???
He married Joe from D4U and is living the life in Pakistan.
He has a FB page running but I lost contact.
  • A2Z
  • 03-23-2020, 07:46 AM
D4U oldie but goodie. Joe himself, not so much. Wonder what ever happened to his protege turned madame: CallMeWhatYouLike
What about the one who used to run those massage places in random places like sharpsburg, carnegie, crafton etc? She used to be on Indys. She had some hot girls.
D4U oldie but goodie. Joe himself, not so much. Wonder what ever happened to his protege turned madame: CallMeWhatYouLike Originally Posted by A2Z
She’s no longer with us.
What about the one who used to run those massage places in random places like sharpsburg, carnegie, crafton etc? She used to be on Indys. She had some hot girls. Originally Posted by wesmantooth
You mean Sinsations? I'd be curious about that myself.
Yeah Sinsations. That's her. She had a girl there who ended up killing some guy in McKees Rocks. She got 10 years in prison.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A2Z View Post
D4U oldie but goodie. Joe himself, not so much. Wonder what ever happened to his protege turned madame: CallMeWhatYouLike
She’s no longer with us.
I did not know that she had passed
Yeah Sinsations. That's her. She had a girl there who ended up killing some guy in McKees Rocks. She got 10 years in prison. Originally Posted by wesmantooth
Here name was Nikki. I met her at Shabirs. She was a hottie at one time. She gained a lot of weight later on.
Wait, are we talking about Nikki who is no longer with us?
I had no idea CMWYL passed. Shame....I thought she was a good person.
Cmwyl was a sweet girl but she had a few demons I still have some drawings and paintings she made for me
Here name was Nikki. I met her at Shabirs. She was a hottie at one time. She gained a lot of weight later on. Originally Posted by bambino
I first met her through Shabir at Starrs also. I was like 21 at the time and young just starting out. She tried to upsell me and I told Shabir. He always took care of me. Did Nikki die or was it someone else? Wonder why Shabir never brought in Indian or Paki talent. I'd love to try Indian
Cmwyl was a sweet girl but she had a few demons I still have some drawings and paintings she made for me Originally Posted by chizzy
Yeah I think she kind of alluded to some troubles. I wasn’t floored by her other then for a girl in the business she was in, I thought she stood out for being someone I just genuinely liked. I tipped her big just because of that. Sad.