so question for guys and gals about photos

• !VI!
  • 07-15-2015, 07:33 AM
does it ever throw flags up

when girls have pics or videos the someone else obviously took?

meaning someone is holding the camera, does it cause reason for caution?

sorry again for being MIA it's been a crazy Con season, and with growing popularity it keeps going up
No. It could be a client. I've been asked to take photos at the beginning of a session (using the lady's camera or phone), so I have no preconceived notions unless I see something in the pic to cause me to think otherwise.
Only when there's a guy in the background throwing up gang signs.
No not really I've had girlfriends take some of my best photos I'm also pretty good with selfies and my webcam.

Those pics in the cheap motels with the pimp showing in the background and the girl looking miserable always crack me up tho lol
Not at all......someone has to take the pics. I personally do not like the self pics with the arm stretched out or the in the mirror shots and/or with cam then the flash taking up half the pic.
I've actually been told that seeing Megan Love in the mirror working the camera in one of my pictures is a turn-on.

• HDnTX
  • 07-15-2015, 08:42 AM
Providers have a life and friends...... Is there something wrong with that?
Ehh been curious of late the influx of car passenger/backseat pics in motel parking lots but no flags or caution...just assume its ride share
  • Ender
  • 07-15-2015, 11:21 AM
I have thought of it once or twice, but unless it looks shady or she looks miserable (as mentioned), then I have never been concerned. There are a few girls with no pics, and that just seems odd to me. Would never consider booking without looking.
Will not see a provider without a picture. Selfies usually do not provide the best picture and sometimes show things in the background that no one wants to see. So someone needs to take an acceptable photo.
The best pics are not selfies or professional and are full body, with various angles and preferably tight fitting or very little clothing on. Face pics are also a requirement for me as I do not go by what someone else thinks on the physical appearance. Some providers say that they do not do face pics for discretion or because they just are not that pretty, but if providers can be caddy or nondiscript about themselves as well as their services, then can I play smoke and mirrors with my donation? Who in their right mind buys/spends their money on anything they do not know 100% about?
According to thread i posted the beginning of the year, most of the guy preferred selfies over the professional pictures
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...023&highlight=
Guys believe that professional pictures are over photoshopped, claiming that they get the real deal in a selfie… IMHO selfies can be deceiving as well, poor lighting, tricky angles and poor quality image and ALSO can be altered.
At the end of the day, I do photo shoots because I love it and if the guys have a doubt that i look like my pictures, i have few videos that they can check.

There are awesome photographers around...
According to thread i posted the beginning of the year, most of the guy preferred selfies over the professional pictures
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...023&highlight=
Guys believe that professional pictures are over photoshopped, claiming that they get the real deal in a selfie… IMHO selfies can be deceiving as well, poor lighting, tricky angles and poor quality image and ALSO can be altered.
At the end of the day, I do photo shoots because I love it and if the guys have a doubt that i look like my pictures, i have few videos that they can check.

There are awesome photographers around... Originally Posted by BellaFtWorth
I'll admit I am shamelessly kissing Bella's beautiful ass, but ditto what she said. I like selfies because they're not posed like a hobbyist posing a girl for a review...although admittedly some of said hobbyists pics have helped me not to make a date when I didn't find the girl to be my type.
Heavy photoshopping isn't really done that much these days, if any. There are the basics, like adjusting saturation levels and blurring faces of tats, but none of the love handle trimming that everyone tends to think when they hear 'photoshopped'.

Oklahoma is a stark contrast to Dallas and Houston when it comes to photos. If you love selfies, this place is heaven for you. Personally, it's pretty hellish up here for me. I don't believe an entire showcase should be made of selfies. It's low quality and says you don't think much of your 'business'. Might as well be on BP. At least they the excuse of not knowing.

I love seeing ladies with beautiful showcases. It's an artform, and these photographers do great work.

I may have to relocate.
I've long since lost my WK-in-training card, but the sexiest, most obscene, most come hither photo I have ever seen in my entire life, from Playboy magazine in 1966 all the way to the present day was a selfie BellaFtWorth bestowed upon us a year or so ago wherein she's completely nude with hips offset to one side in less than full light. Nuff said.