P411 - Long Term Arrangement??

• Caleb
  • 07-20-2015, 10:54 PM
Have noticed that a significant number of ladies have this on their P411 menu. What is this offer? And from the ladies, what is the best way to discuss this? I tend to stay away from anything that smacks of negotiation. Get enough of that in my RL, don't need it my fantasy realm.
I offer sessions in bulk on occasion, its worked out well for me
Nice!!!!!

Bulk play with Jules😀
I was under the impression it was a SB/SD arrangement. Bulk sessions though...

I offer a few different monthly rates that are not listed on my site. For instance a rate for if you want me seeing only you, versus a rate where I still hobby, and a few rates in between based on how often you plan to stop by.

I believe it probably means different things to different providers, and you just need to find the one that suits your needs.
I offer sessions in bulk on occasion, its worked out well for me Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I don't thinck my 1.3" of dangling death could be used in bulk.
I need help getting back on p411
LTR is more than likely a temporary SD/SB arrangement for a flat fee per week, month or any period of time where the provider is mainly going to be at the one hobbyist's beckon call for social functions and/or unlimited BCD sessions for said time frame.

It could also mean that if you pay a provider a large amount (but I think it has to be upfront and beforehand), then she will see you for a BCD session how ever many times in the time frame agreed upon and usually, for much cheaper that paying her for 1 session at a time.
Join my yahoo group I usually send out the notice there when I am offering bulk sessions

Say you pay 1200 you will get one hour session per month for the next 12 months that's getting the hour for 100 a session

Ive been doing this about a year now and it's worked out very well
Bulk sessions. Dear god. Poor other ladies are probably going to get tons of requests for bulk packages now lmao.
  • Caleb
  • 07-22-2015, 01:33 AM
Thanks Jules and Milfy for your insight. I had noticed the SB and Extended Visit options, and was puzzled by the difference between those and long term. Now I get it. Just had not ever seen this advertised, or heard it discussed. Interesting that two thirds of the Dallas P411 ladies have this on their P411 profile, and very little is ever mentioned.

I like being a repeat client and establishing a rapport, it's comfortable. This helps me. Thank you.
Interesting...I've known about this but never really checked into it. That needs to change.
  • !VI!
  • 07-22-2015, 07:26 AM
to me,

it means a monthly exclusive rate,

i've done it a few times, (terms different per person)

basically we agree on a monthly rate,

then we agree on terms that we both find exceptional and we basically date until it's over.

some times it's exclusive and some times it's just required dates (don't ask don't tell)

it's funny because it gave me a chance to date and still enjoy my hobby without feeling like i was cheating