chris rock talks to kobe

I just wanted to say how gullible we are that everybody actually thinks that chris rock was talking to kobe. For those that watched the game know what i'm talking about. Its on youtube also.
I saw the whole game and can tell you there was actually another one of those comediens sitting next to chris rock. Who chris rock was actually talking to. But from the angle of the camera the other person was obscured behind kobe so it actually seems that chris rock was talking to kobe.
Of course the announcers made it seem like chris rock was heckling kobe and kobe was just so concentrated that he ignored him. The angle of the camera and the manipulative announcer made it seem like that.
Like something happened that actually did not hapen. And everybody bought it. That's the power of the media
just my two cents.
If Chris Rock's funny ass was heckling Kobe, he would need concentration of titanium not to be distracted.
I was talking to Kobe, and it was David Spade sitting next to me.
I was talking to Kobe, and it was David Spade sitting next to me. Originally Posted by Chrisrock

Yeah right.................LOL
Yeah....and for some reason we have allowed the media to analyze things for us. As if they were any better.
Got a link to the video?
I am sure it will surface soon lol...
GAWD I *HATE* Stuart Scott! Get him off my TV NOW!