Has Sarah Palin Had A Boob Job??

Heck, everybody else is talking about it. Even Greta on Fox flat out asked Her tonight.

Sarah said "no".

There is a great picture of Her in a T-Shirt top, with what looks like a world class set, that was taken at Belmont. That is where the rumor stared.

I think most of the time she delibertly wears clothing articles that tend not to accenuate her assets. She said as much on Greta, but that look she was giving the camera said "I know what you guys like".

I'd give a hefty contribution to any campain she chose if I could be "Mr Palin" for one hour..
Hey, I'm with you on this. I found that Belmont pic and I love the look. Too bad we can't see more of her. We're stuck looking at Michelle Obama, who usually has a look on her face that screams, 'I'm constipated.'
This thread needs an illustration:

I would fly to Alaska to see her in that top on a chilly morning!
  • Trey
  • 06-13-2010, 12:30 PM
Hey, I'm with you on this. I found that Belmont pic and I love the look. Too bad we can't see more of her. We're stuck looking at Michelle Obama, who usually has a look on her face that screams, 'I'm constipated.' Originally Posted by sharkie
Cant see more of her just turn it on Fox news you will she her all day they pay her man. Michell is pretty hot to me she always looks classy. The soccer mom thing that everyone has a hard on for Sara for does nothing for me, but she is a good looking lady. She prob did have a boob job Fox news likes to always have model looking girls as anchors and announcers its hard to follow those 2 blonds Orilly was talking to before her last time I saw her, maybe she thinks she needs the upgrade.