Do providers care about penis size?

Has anyone ever been denied a specific service or position because of penis size?

Also, do providers prefer bigger ones or small ones?
They love my 1.3" of dangling death. They know they will be able to walk correctly no matter what I do.
I like all sizes and shapes If someone is extremely large, I may deny an island tour. Most often I will try; however, sometimes it just doesn't work.
As long as you have sizeable green currency, are polite, well mannered and clean/well-groomed - you are good to go !!
I've heard a few guys who are huge have got denied once things were measured up. I used to see a provider who had one guy who was so big they couldn't get it in vaginally but she managed to take it anally (figure that one out).

I don't think its common though. Most of the comments I have heard are from those who had problems in a session because the guy was so small they could hardly do anything with it.

And yes... they do talk about it amongst themselves, though most are polite enough to leave names out.
They just see my little wang and think easy score.
omg ... search button...this topic is more repetitive than bbbfs and NBA threads. But I'll give you some slack since you're new here (and welcome BTW!), NO, I've had nice sized dicks, and no stamina/20 second longevity - VERY dissappointing. You know the saying, it's the motion in the ocean!
Man, I can't tell you how many times have heard the lady say, "Now you just put that $250 right back in your wallet, and don't come back here until that thing grows at least another 2 inches."
Dude...really? do you really expect to get an honest answer to either question?
It isn't really the size that matters. Bigger is NOT always better. I think what matters more than anything is the skill level. Can you kiss, can you do some amazing daty/o, do you know how to touch and appreciate a wonan's body? Those things are what adds up.
Horse crackers, you know damn good and well that you have a solid 2".

And NO size does not matter to hookers. I find myself enjoying an ED 2 incher over a 9 in hard as rock cock any day of the week. No offense to big dicks at all, I just enjoy them when they are shy.
As long as mine is bigger than theirs, no problem...
I'm surprised that so many these of ladies vag's are as tight as they are. Tighter than the one I have at home! I've stuck everything under the moon in that one though, no restrictions. Is there a secret?

I did find a GAPER the other day in hobby land tho! Whoooaaaa

Was wondering what that 2x4 beside the bed was for!!
Like the ladies have said I don't think dick size matters as long as the guy knows how to work it. But also like stated size matters for an island trip.
Like the ladies have said I don't think dick size matters as long as the guy knows how to work it. But also like stated size matters for an island trip. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
3" OF PURE THUNDER any ladies interested ??????