Who to pick?

So I've had some experience with AMPs but I wanted to go with a Latina this time and I am having a hard time choosing between Ruby and Bella...

Any help and/or recommendations would be helpful!
So I've had some experience with AMPs but I wanted to go with a Latina this time and I am having a hard time choosing between Ruby and Bella...

Any help and/or recommendations would be helpful! Originally Posted by drakesdankmemes1
I have not seen Ruby, but I just saw that someone listed her as the "prettiest" Spa Latina.. which if true would make her amazing. because I can't imagine anyone topping Bella in that category.. nor can I imagine a Latina (Vanessa excepted) approaching Bella's service level.
There was a post about a location called Jasmine on Emerald Street saying that there were latinas. Might what to look into it for that spicy latina flavor.
I have not seen Ruby, but I just saw that someone listed her as the "prettiest" Spa Latina.. which if true would make her amazing. because I can't imagine anyone topping Bella in that category.. nor can I imagine a Latina (Vanessa excepted) approaching Bella's service level. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Go see ruby ching. I promise. I wont she her again because I hate condoms, but she is like a miss Columbus in a beauty pageant. She has no flaws. She is a 10. Someone that every single guy would stare at on a beach