Satan Sandwich, anyone?

Ok so I must give HUGE thanks to Representative Cleaver for coining the best new slang term I've heard since Andy Cohen came up with "Ramotional" (all you "Housewives" fans know what that means! ):

Satan Sandwich!

Just lift the bun and you'll see the truth...

I know I have a juvenile sense of humor but I do aim to use this at least once a day from now on.

Watch Satan Sandwich!!!
  • WTF
  • 08-02-2011, 07:22 AM
I loved that line....and another Rep said Obama was invited to a strip poker game and arrived half naked!
I loved that line....and another Rep said Obama was invited to a strip poker game and arrived half naked! Originally Posted by WTF
That's because his empty suit was reading a teleprompter to his lapdog press.
I loved that line....and another Rep said Obama was invited to a strip poker game and arrived half naked! Originally Posted by WTF
That's because his empty suit was reading a teleprompter to his lapdog press. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
LOL. Oh Obama.... I do love him to death and worked so hard on the campaign but I have the right to my sense of humour.

I read somewhere that someone else called all politicians "insane" or something of the sort. I'll have to look that one up again.
  • Doove
  • 08-03-2011, 04:10 AM
That's because his empty suit was reading a teleprompter to his lapdog press. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Yet another teleprompter reference.
The best thing about this post is Lynette! I'd love experience your sense of humor in person.

It's too bad we couldn't hear from Marshall on this. HA! HA! HA!
The best thing about this post is Lynette! I'd love experience your sense of humor in person. Originally Posted by surcher

I'm super fun.

Come visit Vegas and let's have lunch.
I'm super fun.

Come visit Vegas and let's have lunch. Originally Posted by LynetteMarie
For you, I'd roll there in my wheelchair.
That's funny. Thanks for the link. It reminded me of this from a while back:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZoTJ...eature=related