DONT BE SO SENSITIVE

Its a hardware store and perfectly acceptable to ask the hot guy working in the paint department to show me his Caulk..
Then did he ask if you wanna screw?
Then did he ask if you wanna screw? Originally Posted by Jam3768
Or see his nuts?
A few years ago, I was at Home Depot and the worker was an attractive young lady. She was explaining to another customer that her nipples are tapered.

In a plumbing aisle a 'nipple' is a short length of pipe [1", 2", 3"] that is threaded on both ends. The threads are cut with a taper to them.

When I heard the young lady say that, I just had to interject and ask her for clarification.
sooooo if you are walking your cat outside on a leash, I can ask to pet your pussy?????
sooooo if you are walking your cat outside on a leash, I can ask to pet your pussy????? Originally Posted by carguy1989
There was a quote attributed to David Frost many years ago, he had a pretty young lady on his talk show (I forget who, but I used to know), she had a cat in her lap as she was interviewed. At one point she said to Frost, ''do you want to pet my pussy?'', to which Frost quipped ''get the damn cat off of your lap, and I will''.
  • R.M.
  • 09-01-2020, 06:13 AM
There was a quote attributed to David Frost many years ago, he had a pretty young lady on his talk show (I forget who, but I used to know), she had a cat in her lap as she was interviewed. At one point she said to Frost, ''do you want to pet my pussy?'', to which Frost quipped ''get the damn cat off of your lap, and I will''. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That's what Johnny Carson said to Zsa Zsa Gabor on his show.
Not David Frost.
Another example as to why I keep telling Chung to have his memory checked.
Keep your asinine political comments in the proper forum
Its a hardware store and perfectly acceptable to ask the hot guy working in the paint department to show me his Caulk.. Originally Posted by Betsy

The nut should always be stronger than the bolt... bbbbut, what about the washer...
  • R.M.
  • 09-02-2020, 04:46 AM
Keep your asinine political comments in the proper forum Originally Posted by Jam3768
Where's the asinine political comment in this thread?
Don't be so sensitive.
  • oeb11
  • 09-02-2020, 07:58 AM
Keep your asinine political comments in the proper forum Originally Posted by Jam3768

Just another Democrat exposing inferiority complex - desperately trying to control all and everything in the surrounding environment.!
Please get some professional Help!
And now the floodgates are open
That's what Johnny Carson said to Zsa Zsa Gabor on his show.
Not David Frost. Originally Posted by R.M.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRR1aKBOCOQ

Johnny Carson denies that it happened.
  • R.M.
  • 09-02-2020, 01:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRR1aKBOCOQ

Johnny Carson denies that it happened. Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/pussy-quipped/
Lets be respectful of this ladies thread. I think its adorable.