What area ?

I am at Capital Plaza The area hotels all says University

My choices to choose from to post somewhere are pre written I have to choose one of the following.
Arboretium
Austin Central
Austin North
Austin Northwest
Austin South Airport
Austin Southwest
Austin West
Barton Creek
Buda
Cedar Park
Downtown Austin
Georgetown
Lakeway Travis
Round Rock

I am stumped at which one covers this area..
THANK YOU
Austin North, given those choices.

This South Austin guy would call it North Central. If you can enter text, you can call it either Capital Plaza area or Mueller area, which are known to Austinites and make it clearer exactly where you are.
Let me know when u decide to set up in north Austin magic hands, near the domain Wells branch area thanks
Thank you...lol
My client pulled out his compass and said North lol
He didn't even think I was in the University area but the hotel says I am..lol
I wish I could write it but alas I have to click on those choices.
Thanks for the help.
Let me know when u decide to set up in north Austin magic hands, near the domain Wells branch area thanks Originally Posted by Latin_ATX

On that above list what would I choose for the Domain or Wells Branch area?
Those are not on that either.
When I come back I was going to go to the Domain area
You're in Central Austin
I would avoid the Capitol Plaza area. Most people associate that area with piece of shit motels like Motel 6, Super 8, America's Best Value, a run down LaQuinta, etc. The providers that stay there are Backpage quality not worth seeing. I would highly encourage any gal that stays in that area to spend more money and go elsewhere out of respect for your customers.
Austin Central

The Vagina Triangle is also still Austin Central to me.

To me, north Austin is Parmer/35 area.
Let me know when u decide to set up in north Austin magic hands, near the domain Wells branch area thanks Originally Posted by Latin_ATX

Ok Ok lol I did it all set.....
I would avoid the Capitol Plaza area. Most people associate that area with piece of shit motels like Motel 6, Super 8, America's Best Value, a run down LaQuinta, etc. The providers that stay there are Backpage quality not worth seeing. I would highly encourage any gal that stays in that area to spend more money and go elsewhere out of respect for your customers. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I was at a Marriott but ok. Yeah I didnt really like the area but where I was was not trash.
Number one getting a hotel in Austin is not that easy or cheap. Especially Marriotts and Hyatts