Any petite & fit provider in ATX interested in Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby relationship?

Am a fit, mature, professional, and clean 50 yr old that is looking to share amazing times with a beautiful woman!
Includes gifts, meals and occasional trips.
Please PM me if you are interested.
Let us know how that works out.
Good luck. I’m just looking for a consistent provider that I can see 3-4 times a month.

Didn’t use to be that hard.
Well this site definitely has changed since I started could be why hard to find someone regular how is oh2
Well this site definitely has changed since I started could be why hard to find someone regular how is oh2 Originally Posted by Mona Simone
oh2 sucks. Thanks for asking
oh2 sucks. Thanks for asking Originally Posted by winn dixie

Yeah, I joined OH2 a month ago or so. So far, I have gotten no joy from that site. Every provider I have spoken to on that site wants atleast 2 refs or personal info. I can see that a provider would like hobbyist to be verified and what not. But providers requesting a copy of my driver's license and screen shots of my social media is off the table. I have been away from the hobby for about 2 years and come back to girls that are new thinking that I must bow down to their every whim.

On another note, has ECCIE made any changes to their history on encounters?