Is Ambree Austin still available?

I saw her once in 2018 when I visited Austin and now that I’ve lived here for a year, I can’t get a hold of her anywhere
Sorta. She is ultra UTR and still sees a few of us. Fortunately she doesn't know me as treetop the great.
I saw her once in 2018 when I visited Austin and now that I’ve lived here for a year, I can’t get a hold of her anywhere Originally Posted by Cmol1234
Ignore that dude. He is always angry when it comes to any post about ambree.

Wish she would post her history with him.
Originally Posted by TravelingTex
It's been a year. That's more than enough time to ask again. Be nice bro, but your contribution to this topic are indeed appreciated.
That girl is super sweet, I met her through a friend awhile back.
That girl is super sweet, I met her through a friend awhile back. Originally Posted by Lacey LaRue
I just sent you a text. Maybe I can meet you instead?
It's been a year. That's more than enough time to ask again. Be nice bro, but your contribution to this topic are indeed appreciated. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Thanks bro!
I'd love to meet up Cmol
Have you actually seen her in the last 3-4 months TreeTop? Been trying to get in touch with her.
My question was meant for TreeTop...have you seen her in the last 3-4 months? It's been probably last December since I saw her last.
See the thread on oh2 that Ellen responded to.
I saw that thread but there are still those that have said they've seen her recently UTR.
If she sees this thread and wants to reach out she will.