What is a Fantasy/goal

Since Naughty just passed a few days ago. What are some fantasy/goals that you want to do on your own personal time. I’ve done one of mine years ago with four women at the same time for 3 hr . Now one of mine is to have an Asian white black Spanish and Indian women altogether like we are the world. lol What are some of y’all?
I have never been with two women at the same time. I missed out with a FWB and another friend. I am regretting that now.
I have never been with two women at the same time. I missed out with a FWB and another friend. I am regretting that now. Originally Posted by BuckLike2
Duos with two women are really great!!! I highly recommend them! I have had a few sessions with 3 girls. It is a lot of fun, but you really have to be in top physical shape to enjoy it fully, eat your wheaties and not mind the extra donation. But it is a great treat for special occasions.

At this point I'll take a woman that doesn't leave me stranded for an hour in a parking lot in a bad part of town before ghosting me. No greater advertisement for AMPs.
Is it considered a fantasy to want the hobby be like it was 10 yrs ago? Comparative to now, those were the days.
Is it considered a fantasy to want the hobby be like it was 10 yrs ago? Comparative to now, those were the days. Originally Posted by runkle
Is it a fantasy to wish I had the stamina I had 20 years ago?
Is it a fantasy to wish I had the stamina I had 20 years ago? Originally Posted by juan2fork

Hell, ill settle for the stamina i had just 5 yrs ago. lol
Since Naughty just passed a few days ago. What are some fantasy/goals that you want to do on your own personal time. I’ve done one of mine years ago with four women at the same time for 3 hr . Now one of mine is to have an Asian white black Spanish and Indian women altogether like we are the world. lol What are some of y’all? Originally Posted by dizzycastro
Pretty similar....id like a dark ski ned black lady and a verry pale skinned white lady together..

and an Indian..never been with one. crossed one lff here inHluston working few years ago an arabic lady...seen her several times since too