I Got Scamed From Someone On This Board (Xbox 360)

Well I responded to a post in the ISO. All I said was does it come with games and if he had any takers yet. I get a pm in my inbox saying CB I'll do a trade with you. I stated I was thinking about doing it for one of my boys cause he wanted one.

Bottom line it does not work the main screen comes up but the games does not load period!!! When he came in he said do you want to see it works. So the first TV we were going to hook it up to he said it was not going to work and had to buy some part.
So told him I have another tv which was a older tv and nothing so he told me he might need to get these cords from gamestop. He said sorry and that it worked that day and he would'nt come all the way over if it did'nt. So we go to gamestop still nothing. But I decided to take him up on his word it worked.

We did the appt he left and then decided to hook it up to the first tv he said it would work on unless I bought the parts. Well I did'nt need any part got it up all I can see is the main screen but wont load. Contacted him back he was trying to make me feel like im a idiot and he was whats so complicated about it. I took it to Mircosoft told me the DVD drive is shot the seal had been broke and thats what people do to modify it. And it is a big Scam people do. He asked what do I want him to do told him to come and pick it up cause I have no use for it and make it right and he said nothing.

Never again
Sorry this happened to you.

Bottom line: Cash = Yes. Trade = NO! HELL NO! GET THA F*CK OUTTA HERE!
Oh, you mean this thread...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=524347

I'm pretty sure some chap mentioned the idea was a "FAIL" & getting ripped off is kinda Alert-ish. Guess this one could go in either forum.
Oh, you mean this thread...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=524347

I'm pretty sure some chap mentioned the idea was a "FAIL" & getting ripped off is kinda Alert-ish. Guess this one could go in either forum. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Your correct.
Perhaps you should have had it 100% working first then traded session. He said it needed a part? He should have gotten it and then came back to verify it worked. Call the motherfucker out!
Dorian posted the thread showing who it is so now let's see if he decides he wants to do the right thing.
Dorian posted the thread showing who it is so now let's see if he decides he wants to do the right thing. Originally Posted by Mr Willy
I seriously don't think he's going to make it right. Due to excuses and trying to play with my intelligence even when I told him what Microsoft said. He asked me yesterday what do you want me to do and told him and all heard was crickets ..
  • Trey
  • 08-21-2012, 01:16 PM
Oh no say it ain't so! You wouldn't rip a lady off, would you big Joe?
Perhaps you should have had it 100% working first then traded session. He said it needed a part? He should have gotten it and then came back to verify it worked. Call the motherfucker out! Originally Posted by ZedX79
Might as well have given her counterfeit 100's.
I contacted him too. I offerd him hh, and he wanted more. I would had wanted to check it though. They also say, "the problem is 2 screws and $20", ya right! Sorry that happened to you girl
Sorry for your encounter.
Word is not bond in our hobby.
Yes; There are a lot of wonderful people in this hobby but then there are those who intrude and cause conflict.
I had offered hhr for the system as well but he wanted more so i declined because if he took it to pawn shop they would of offered 60, but i sm sorry he did this to you cb. For now on he will not be on the board
+1 at least she would of had a 50% chance of spending the counterfit
Might as well have given her counterfeit 100's. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I took it to Mircosoft told me the DVD drive is shot the seal had been broke and thats what people do to modify it. And it is a big Scam people do. He asked what do I want him to do told him to come and pick it up cause I have no use for it and make it right and he said nothing.

Never again Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Search "replacement DVD drive Xbox 360" on amazon. They cost about 20 bucks. Step-by-step instructions to make the swap are available on-line.

I'm not saying what he did was right, but this is a cheap and easy fix.

Come to think of it, would you consider a trade with me if I can get it working? LMAO
Now that is just damn dirty.