Check this out Guys Sociologist says cheat on your spouse for a lasting marriage

• lucia
  • 08-21-2012, 02:19 PM
Great find, and interesting conclusion. I will need to ponder that one for a while. Maybe someone should evaluate the various forms of "cheating." Cheating with a provider may be safer to marriage than say cheating with a single civilian. And, evaluating the married to married type affairs on Ashley Madison, I would suspect would be safer, too, as long as both parties go into it with the right attitude of keeping what they have and just having a little fun in life.
  • rwksl
  • 08-21-2012, 08:15 PM
Your marriage might not be long lasting if you get caught cheating.
  • lucia
  • 08-23-2012, 01:10 PM
just thought this might be an interesting read for you guys it says however mutual and leting her in on it
I 100% agree that "cheating" when done with a provider is a much safer release of anxieties and need fulfilling than any other way. Look, there's no "feelings" to get in the way, no sense of abandonment on the woman's part, no furtive emails/phone calls to arouse suspicion...I mean what more could anyone want? I suggest a couple of the guys develop a client site for women who may have a need for an erect dick every once and awhile ;-)