what is the craziest dumbest text you have ever received?

here's the one I got today from one Houston guy.. I MEAN REALLY word for word in exact form as sent! a 3 page text.

Cajun you look amazing! How much for a quickie and to cum straight inside you? I'm a white disease free and have had a vasectomy so can not get you pregnant. Lonely & need some attention. Not affiliated with ant law enforcement.

WOW
funny
here's the one I got today from one Houston guy.. I MEAN REALLY word for word in exact form as sent! a 3 page text.

Cajun you look amazing! How much for a quickie and to cum straight inside you? I'm a white disease free and have had a vasectomy so can not get you pregnant. Lonely & need some attention. Not affiliated with ant law enforcement.

WOW Originally Posted by Majichands
I got that exact same text lol. 713-xxx-****. But thats not the craziest, I had one guy ask me to have his baby, and another yesterday ask to buy a used condom. WTF lol

I edited the phone number posted. Amy had only posted part of it. With no phone number, this is an anonymous text. Remember, it is against board rules to post private communications. These include PM, text and email. Pistolero
Yep...
I want your cock in my pussy SO bad! Don't text back, I'm at church.
The wifey?
i wanna kick your puppy (damn auto correct) ....grrrr

WOW Originally Posted by Majichands
I got one similar yesterday..but he said " I want to be inside you so bad..I promise I'm DDF. ". Seriously dude????.
I did not respond just vented on here....
Damn it you came 3 times in 3 hours and you want it again, your a sick fucker cumalot, you do cum a lot don't you.....I sent that one to myself....just kidding folks
Its the exact same guy with the exact same wording. Block his ass out of your phones ladies!
While in the hospital last week I told a provider I had a blood clot in my lungs. She asked if she could visit. I said sure, thinking it was a friendly visit. I was wrong, she meant a paid visit! After I told her I was on blood thinners I never heard from her again and likely never will.
  • bbkid
  • 08-23-2012, 07:27 AM
surcher, I hope you're doing better, but I have to say that I got a chuckle from that story.
While in the hospital last week I told a provider I had a blood clot in my lungs. She asked if she could visit. I said sure, thinking it was a friendly visit. I was wrong, she meant a paid visit! After I told her I was on blood thinners I never heard from her again and likely never will. Originally Posted by surcher

at the story, not about you being in the hospital.
surcher, I hope you're doing better, but I have to say that I got a chuckle from that story. Originally Posted by bbkid
It's amazing how selfish and cold-hearted some people are. Even if I could have had a session, where am I gonna get cash and a blue pill in the hospital when I can't get out of bed? Blood thinners and vitamin v is a dangerous combo.
While in the hospital last week I told a provider I had a blood clot in my lungs. She asked if she could visit. I said sure, thinking it was a friendly visit. I was wrong, she meant a paid visit! After I told her I was on blood thinners I never heard from her again and likely never will. Originally Posted by surcher
WOW....like really that was some low ball shit on her end....Hope ur doing better.