Bored

I know I am going to get FLAMED!!!!!!!!!!!! for writing this but what the hell.

I commute to Houston about 3 times a week I am usually an in and out type of guy. I hate the traffic. so I head in early get everything I need done before noon see a lady and head home before 3pm. I am finding myself having to stay later in the evening. There are times like tonight and tomorrow night I am going to stay in Houston. I hate sitting in a damn Hotel room. I am looking for a Lady who wouldn't mind having a nice meal and good conversation. Someone who can carry on an intelligent conversation. I am not looking to hookup that is easy.. I am looking for good conversation on a semi regular basis. meeting and talking to someone in a bar is hit or miss. I am married so It is not as easy as a dating site post.
Does anyone have a legit suggestion?

HAPPY FLAMES TO THOSE OF YOU WHO CCHOSE TO FLAME
Mental, you're on the wrong site. Either that or propose to pay for the "time"...I'm no expert by any measure but the providers I've seen want only to be paid for their time...No one has every suggested or agreed to meet for "dinner and conversation"...wish that it were.

Good luck Bro!
As I recall, there is a review of a lady around here who specializes in going out to eat with a guy and NOT fucking him -- she's just that high-class. Goes by sofiaofhouston. Check her out.