Hobby Fund

Ok Im just curious and I will start it out to with my own answer. How much is your hobby fund from Month to Month. Not how much you got set aside but how much you actually spend. I want to see where I rank if Im a cheap ass or what.

My hobby fund is 1500.00 a month!
One Xbox.
Ok Im just curious and I will start it out to with my own answer. How much is your hobby fund from Month to Month. Not how much you got set aside but how much you actually spend. I want to see where I rank if Im a cheap ass or what.

My hobby fund is 1500.00 a month! Originally Posted by bhbubba
I guess I'm right in there, sometimes 2k, but never much more.

You make it .... you spend it....... I am about 500 lower than you, but have been know to double that,,,,,,, Still cheaper than a Wife.......
Literally 2/5 of that on a good month (600). I blame it partially on the fact that I really DON'T make that much to begin with, and also on the fact that I'd rather establish a month to month rapport with a provider out here. Haven't yet.
Damn, I don't even think I spend 1500 a year.
$240 per month
As far as anyone here is concerned, my hobby funds are endless.

$1 and 15 cents (tip). (Max?), I never spend more than what it would take to buy a Big Mac. Once I reach that amount, fuck that, I'm heading to McDonald's...I love how they say, "Welcome to McDonald's, May I Help You (sometimes, May I Take Your Order)"...Haven't found a fem yet who says that to me...oh, that is so sexy!!!:
"Hi, mijo, welcome, May I Suck Your Dick Today? And, how would you like that, hard, soft, fast, slow, hands, no-hands?" And, then end it with "my pleasure". Yessssss!(has a nice ring huh?) Now you know why I limit my hobby funds to a buck fiteen! No lie. Between there and Chic-fil-A, I leave the drive-thru with a smile every single time!
(Although, I'm not complaining about the fem...I'm in heaven right now...)

Dude, I'm trying to get out of the hobby...so these ladies are going to need you to carry the weight. Glad you posted. All eyes will be on your sexy ass (funds).

Not all men do reviews, but you can go to the most avid reviewers on here or on other review sites and simply add up all their reviews they did in a single year, take the amount paid shown in each review, then maybe add an extra 5-6 that they may not have reviewed into that calculation. Divide that by 12 and you come up with a rough monthly hobby amount. Do that with a number of them then again average out the amount between all of them. It will give you a pretty good idea of how much money some spend on a yearly basis to "hobby".
well, all I know is my hobby fund isn't even 20% of what it used to be. I remember back before I retired from this the first time around...back in the aspd days, I had a nice hobby budget...but btw losing my business and the market crash, I'm lucky to have a job these days...definitely exceeded my budget last night and didn't even get proper satisfaction. That's the last time I take that particular buddy's advice
All this talk of money has me hott..
Seruoisly...
DAMN..

Licks,
and deepthroat
sucks,
with alot of attention to the
boys,
GOLD DIGGER
Bashful one stop whinning..
PLEASE SIR.
How many freebies do you want dude?!?
lol
I DARE YOU TO COME SPANK ME NOW..
My hobby budget is a direct refelectionof my poker bankroll. The more I win the more I get to hobby
oh em gee...someone certainly is a gold digger sassy mouthed wench...you can't handle the spanking you deserve!