semen is good for your health?

OMG i have been reading up on how semen is good for your health. I was a little curious after reading a thread of how women do bbbjtcim all the time. Here check this out. I thought i was one of the few who thought semen was YUMMY
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5263250/...good-good-you/
I knew I liked CIM for a good reason so give it to me guys, it's good for me mmm yummy
I know you drained me baby
Hehehehe i wanted all of it plus more baby. You just don't know how much of a turn on it is when a guy gets super hard and then explodes. Lol i thought your knees was going to give in the way they were shaking . Which is another huge turn on
I know you drained me baby Originally Posted by Rainman73
+1
I knew I liked CIM for a good reason so give it to me guys, it's good for me mmm yummy Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
I have ran into an older lady one day while playing spades and i asked her how do she still look great at the age 50 and still have healthy and nice teeth lol she told me it was the cum
I know you drained me baby Originally Posted by Rainman73
You know what SH ? I think we should both get ahold of him wonder if he could handle two legends ... Forget knees shaking which totally gets me hot but he will be crawling to his car
You know what SH ? I think we should both get ahold of him wonder if he could handle two legends ... Forget knees shaking which totally gets me hot but he will be crawling to his car Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
I like the sound of that Allison
lol sounds like fun! I don't think he will want to leave lol can you say stalker
You know what SH ? I think we should both get ahold of him wonder if he could handle two legends ... Forget knees shaking which totally gets me hot but he will be crawling to his car Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
OK, ladies. BBBJNQNS is great for your health and makes my eyes roll back in my head (other head, LOL). So you can take care of both heads and improve your health while swallowing. Plus, no mess on the sheets! A little toothpaste or mouthwash and you are good to go.
My knees shaking now just reading this. I need to get a small car for visiting you so it's easier for me to crawl into with my shaking knees and jelly legs after our session
My knees shaking now just reading this. I need to get a small car for visiting you so it's easier for me to crawl into with my shaking knees and jelly legs after our session Originally Posted by Taka2012
Sounds like a plan to me ...