Not Incall or outcall

I'd really like to know yalls opinion on a session were you don't meet at a Incall or outcall. maybe a park a parking lot for some good old fashion truck play you know get horizontal in the back seat. Maybe some road head something fun exciting
Sounds fun, kinky, and my type of rodeo
I wish I were 25 years younger. Now I like the comfort of a nice bed and A/C.
Lol their is nothing wrong with comfortness, its always better but sometimes its kind of fun exploring new and different things

I wish I were 25 years younger. Now I like the comfort of a nice bed and A/C. Originally Posted by GentlemanTexan
Yeah maybe in my younger days I would have done the car thang but beds are more comfortable.
I do agree more comfortable in the house in ac but that sometimes I'd like a change of pace I've also wanted to try it out on my boat in the bay
I do agree more comfortable in the house in ac but that sometimes I'd like a change of pace I've also wanted to try it out on my boat in the bay Originally Posted by tx pipeliner
Now that sounds more fun less chances of getting caught by the le.
I really like the boat idea that's fun, I've done it before keeping up with the rhythm of the waves mmmm plus being on the water gets me wet everything time...
CARWASHES!
FUCK YA!
getting the windows foggy while getting it on is hot..especially if there is a car waiting behind you.
I love trucks with plenty of room in the back to jump in naked and go at it then have a very short time to get dressed before times up.
Back in the day I used to offer Aunty Flo XXXADVENTURES.
You know when its that time of the u know what...and for like 4 days straight it was strictly CAR FUN.
fuck ya..
I had alot of fun! It also game me the opportunity to meet several new friends that then visited me for ALOT LONGER once they got to meet me..

lol!

heee hee hee!
Hell yea mIss brat you have got the right idea that's what I'm talkin about I love a good thrilling adventure
I'd really like to know yalls opinion on a session were you don't meet at a Incall or outcall. maybe a park a parking lot for some good old fashion truck play you know get horizontal in the back seat. Maybe some road head something fun exciting Originally Posted by tx pipeliner
Road head is great as long as you switch drivers and return the favor..js
My first time independent providing was in a car in a popular "dogging" area outside of London. I did it a lot there, actually! Car boning is tootttallly normal with me. Hotel bathrooms after a bottle of wine are fun too!
the bathroom after a bottle of wine? why bathroom and why after wine?
and what kinds of wines do u like?