State: Pennsylvania
Address: -
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Decent body for an older Asian lady, nice rack.
Recommendation: Yes
Did any of you wear a mask? Did she wear gloves also?
No gloves but she gave me hand sanitizer after entering, and sprayed the bottom of my shoes. During the massage she wore her mask the entire time, with an overhead ventilation fan running. She told me I didn't need a mask at the beginning, said "everything's clean", but gave me my mask back on the flip. More hand sanitizer afterwards, then instead of water, she gave me about six or seven masks on my way out. Strange world we're living in.
No gloves but she gave me hand sanitizer after entering, and sprayed the bottom of my shoes. During the massage she wore her mask the entire time, with an overhead ventilation fan running. She told me I didn't need a mask at the beginning, said "everything's clean", but gave me my mask back on the flip. More hand sanitizer afterwards, then instead of water, she gave me about six or seven masks on my way out. Strange world we're living in. Originally Posted by PA1969
The masks just kill it for me, I don’t think I’ll be visiting AMP’s any time soon. Just destroys the whole mood. I’m just hoping certain people don’t get their way and make them permanent.
Funny....I can't find mask anywhere and here's a Chinese women with enough to give customers several on their way out.