Review: (Germany) Worthwhile newbie experience at FKK Mainhattan, Frankfurt

Date: Dec 2013
Name: Mainhattan
Contact Info: +49 (0) 69. 408 976 18
URL / Website: http://www.fkk-mainhattan.de/
General Area: Schielestraße 45
60314 Frankfurt
Activities: Carolina: LFK, BBBJ, CG
Tall Blond (difficult name): LFK, BBBJ, DATY, Mish, CG, K9, etc (X2)
Session Length: 30 min X3
Fee: 60 euro entry/ 50 each session
Hair Length and Color: Carolina brunette, long
Tall bllong girl, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Carolina (Romanian), super gorgeous face (9+), sexy large eyes, full shapely figure, big natural boobs, flat ab, maybe 5'5", around 120 lb. pushy attitude!

Tall blond (Romanian); around 5'11", skinny, smallish boobs, model-like figure, face an 8, perfect ass, small waist, great attitude and energy. Name was very ethnic and hard to pronounce or remember (seemed like she was using her real name)
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. I also appreciate the train info as I usually stay in the same area. I'm going in!
I also appreciate the train info as I usually stay in the same area. I'm going in! Originally Posted by ramblinman69
FYI, Tram #12 also goes there, though it takes a slightly longer route than 11. You will have a blast!
So, the girls are in bikinis and the dudes are all nekkid? Not sure if I am clear on this, but it wasn't clear what you did between the shower and the tour. Also, is there any sexual activity in the public areas? This place sounds pretty great. Looks like I'm going to need to take a detour to Frankfurt soon.
Yuz, I was informed by the ladies that they are typically naked, but this particular night was Xmas themed - so most had the Santa bikinis, but a few were bare. Almost all dudes had towels around their waist.

After the 1st shower I was curious about the layout of the place and amenities; so just asked my way around and explored the place. After this I proceeded for a quick bite, and in the process found out the restaurant is by the 1st floor action rooms (there's another set upstairs). The ladies generally never bothered me unless I made eye contact.

Sex seems to be allowed in the public areas, as my 1st lady wanted us to do - but I guess most men are too 'modest' for this coz I never saw it. Also (I never mentioned) but the 2nd strip show of the night by the unpretty lady included a BJ and fingering on stage with a member of the audience.

Hope this helps...
It most certainly does! Thanks very much for the additional info. I have been looking over my travel schedule and may be able to divert to Frankfurt in late February. Thanks again.
No prob! Let us know how it goes in case you make it.