Better not shout (Obama), better not cry (democratic party), Netanyahu is coming to DC

A delayed Christmas present (or is it a Passover gift?) has arrived in the United States. It is the bane of Obama's existence (you'd think it would be ISIS), the man who puts the fear into congressional democrats (not Hillary), the man who knows what he is talking about, and he has come with a message.

Barack Obama is selling out the west and Israel to get some kind of deal with Iran.
Just the usual right's attempt to ding Obie, it is protocol to not meet with any politician running for office prior to the election as it will be looked upon as the US trying to influence a election. If the dems had done that to a sitting republican president you would be squalling foul barleycornball.
Non-issue. He's facing election. Politicos will say just about anything in that position.
  • shanm
  • 03-02-2015, 01:47 PM
Just the usual right's attempt to ding Obie, it is protocol to not meet with any politician running for office prior to the election as it will be looked upon as the US trying to influence a election. If the dems had done that to a sitting republican president you would be squalling foul barleycornball. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Don't talk to them about common sense. It goes straight over their head.
Don't talk to them about common sense. It goes straight over their head. Originally Posted by shanm
Yes, it is absolutely despicable ...

... for a country's leader to go address another country's people.

it is protocol to not meet with any politician running for office prior to the election as it will be looked upon as the US trying to influence a election. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah... Sure... Right...

"'Obama army' deploys to Tel Aviv to topple Netanyahu"

http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/obama-arm...ple-netanyahu/
If the dems had done that to a sitting republican president you would be squalling foul barleycornball. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Can you name any sitting Republican President who refused to meet with the PM of Israel when coming to the United States?

This goof-ball in the White House acts like he's the Mayor of Chicago.
Just the usual right's attempt to ding Obie, it is protocol to not meet with any politician running for office prior to the election as it will be looked upon as the US trying to influence a election. If the dems had done that to a sitting republican president you would be squalling foul barleycornball. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Protocol ?
Is that what Obama was setting the tone for when he sent official;s to Israel to aid in the campaign against Netanyahu ?
What AWESOME fucking choices, JDIdiot.

I suppose there ARE only six possible answers.

This is about Congressional Republicans, not Bibi.

You're a total asshole.

FACT JACK!
Yeah... Sure... Right...

"'Obama army' deploys to Tel Aviv to topple Netanyahu"

http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/obama-arm...ple-netanyahu/ Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Can you name any sitting Republican President who refused to meet with the PM of Israel when coming to the United States?

This goof-ball in the White House acts like he's the Mayor of Chicago. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Protocol ?
Is that what Obama was setting the tone for when he sent official;s to Israel to aid in the campaign against Netanyahu ?
Originally Posted by rioseco
Read again idiots the part about not meeting before a election. That is a rep or dem president lexie lacking. ...
A delayed Christmas present (or is it a Passover gift?) has arrived in the United States. . Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You're an enlightened motherfucker aren't you?

It's PURIM! You know what that means, right? Of course you do, JDIdiot!

Time to dress up as someone else's JUNK and dance around like the Kansas City faggot you are!

Hmm... maybe you DO know what that means!

Read again idiots the part about not meeting before a election. That is a rep or dem president lexie lacking. ... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"Idiot"???? ..... the President is always meeting "before an election"!

If you mean before the PM of Israel has an upcoming election .... "protocol"?

Whose "protocol"? There's a fucking war going on in the Middle East and you and goofball are worried about "protocol" .... To say that is "bullshit" is an understatement.

Obaminable doesn't want to meet with a "Jew" and piss off the Muslims. Simple!

And the Black Caucus wants to support their Godfather. Simple.
"Idiot"???? ..... the President is always meeting "before an election"!

If you mean before the PM of Israel has an upcoming election .... "protocol"?

Whose "protocol"? There's a fucking war going on in the Middle East and you and goofball are worried about "protocol" .... To say that is "bullshit" is an understatement.

Obaminable doesn't want to meet with a "Jew" and piss off the Muslims. Simple!

And the Black Caucus wants to support their Godfather. Simple. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are you really that fucking dumb or you just faking it?
  • DSK
  • 03-02-2015, 06:14 PM
What AWESOME fucking choices, JDIdiot.

I suppose there ARE only six possible answers.

This is about Congressional Republicans, not Bibi.

You're a total asshole.

FACT JACK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Technically, an opinion, not a fact.
Can you name any sitting Republican President who refused to meet with the PM of Israel when coming to the United States? Originally Posted by LexusLover
LLIdiot, is this "sitting Republican President" what you were looking for?

The fact of the matter is, The (Israeli) Crybibi has a long, sordid history of strained relationships with US Presidential Administrations. It dates all the way back to the George Herbert Walker Bush Administration. In fact the GHW (Much Smarter) Bush Administration didn't exactly refuse to meet with the (Israeli) CryBibi but they did take "the unusual step of banning Netanyahu from the State Department." I would say that's awful damn close to refusing to meet with the (Israeli) CryBibi.

"Baker was so outraged by the accusation that he took the unusual step of banning Netanyahu from the State Department. “His language was unacceptable for a senior diplomat from a friendly country,” Baker later wrote in his memoirs. “I promptly banned him from the State Department." (He eventually lifted the ban after speaking with Netanyahu, a U.S. diplomat who worked under Baker during this time told TNI, but said that Baker made it a point to never meet with Netanyahu again inside Foggy Bottom)."

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/...-stomach-12342

This goof-ball in the White House acts like he's the Mayor of Chicago. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I am left to conclude the following:

That goof-ball in the Poppy Bush White House acted like he was the Mayor of Kennebunkport.