Time Puts Devil Horns On The Hildabeast

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/03/h...st-time-cover/

Of course, they are denying it. George Soros and The "Let's draft Liz" campaign has told them to always have deniability factored in, especially when dealing with The Clintons.

Time probably re-did that cover several times in order to get the perfect affect, which,as it turns out, they did.
I can' wait to see her to lose it.
I guess if you look long enough you can see anything.
I guess if you look long enough you can see anything. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
One thing you don't have to look long and hard for to realize.

She is a lying bag of shit.
One thing you don't have to look long and hard for to realize.

She is a lying bag of shit. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Did she run into your car and speed away? You seem to hold a lot of anger towards her.
Did she run into your car and speed away? You seem to hold a lot of anger towards her. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
If you call despising her because she is a lying bag of shit, yeh.
If you call despising her because she is a lying bag of shit, yeh. Originally Posted by Jackie S
you need to find a hobby. Other than obsessing over an old woman that you've never even met.
Do you deny that Hillary is dishonest and corrupt, OverCompensation?
Do you deny that Hillary is dishonest and corrupt, OverCompensation? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I admit I don't care. How does that make her different from the other idiots up there? A politician being dishonest and corrupt is not unique. You people act like you've seen someone with three heads.
I admit I don't care. How does that make her different from the other idiots up there? A politician being dishonest and corrupt is not unique. You people act like you've seen someone with three heads. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You don't care. Nice. You are part of the problem.
You don't care. Nice. You are part of the problem. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What is caring going to change? I'm an Edward Snowden fan btw.
Time Puts Devil Horns On The Hildabeast Originally Posted by Jackie S
Hey, if the shoe fits...

There ya go.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/03/h...st-time-cover/

Of course, they are denying it. George Soros and The "Let's draft Liz" campaign has told them to always have deniability factored in, especially when dealing with The Clintons.

Time probably re-did that cover several times in order to get the perfect affect, which,as it turns out, they did. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I thought the media was liberal. Why would they purposely put horns on her?
I thought the media was liberal. Why would they purposely put horns on her? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
One word.......Pocahontas.