Looks like House has upped their rates; new girl coming soon.

Did one of my quick passes by the website to see the latest.

A new girl Liah is starting in September. Anybody recognize who she might be fka? Wish the pictures on the site were more accurate, cause the body looks tight.

Also, it appears they have bumped up their rates.
I think that’s the Liah who used to work at Luxury
The old hour price was a bargain IMO when visiting Tiara.
Seems like strange timing to bump rates as I read a review on Tiara where she supposed stated that business had been slow. Thus, business falls off and we see specials in the promotions.
I think that’s the Liah who used to work at Luxury Originally Posted by jackyjacky
How is she? Worth a visit?
How is she? Worth a visit? Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
Definitely a yes if she is the same Liah (at least I hope). She is one of the prettiest I have ever seen, body is 10 and face is at least 9.
And pussy is a 10 ten too
so, these are higher than before?
"Incall rates
30 minutes @ 180 USD
1 hour @ 260 USD"
Up from $240 per hour.
Seems like strange timing to bump rates as I read a review on Tiara where she supposed stated that business had been slow. Thus, business falls off and we see specials in the promotions. Originally Posted by Toasted
It isn't strange, if you think about it. There is more fixed costs, cleaning and such. The old rates were a bargain, kept alive by competition.

It isn't strange, if you think about it. There is more fixed costs, cleaning and such. The old rates were a bargain, kept alive by competition.

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Don't forget demand my good friend. I know I personally chose the studio route bc in my opinion I feel like I enjoy the comfort and security as opposed to a spa.
  • grail
  • 09-06-2020, 07:14 PM
Don't forget demand my good friend. I know I personally chose the studio route bc in my opinion I feel like I enjoy the comfort and security as opposed to a spa. Originally Posted by Jayven
Comfort & security is to be had at a studio apartment but I do miss the table showers at the spas and the extra fun that can come as an appetizer to the main course.
Comfort & security is to be had at a studio apartment but I do miss the table showers at the spas and the extra fun that can come as an appetizer to the main course. Originally Posted by grail

thank me later 😉
Anyone know what's going on with them? Since Monday the booker stop responding. Wonder if everything is ok.
same