Liah?

I know somebody has seen her. Help a brother out and drop a review.
I know somebody has seen her. Help a brother out and drop a review. Originally Posted by Trippytrippy1

I tried to see her Sunday afternoon /evening, and was told see was booked solid.

So someone is seeing her !
Same liah from ampland a few months ago? I stumbled upon her reviews and I was really sad to have missed out when she left.
Is this the green tea Liah. 48 yr old Milf.
Started out at 7 heaven then pink spa
Is this the green tea Liah. 48 yr old Milf.
Started out at 7 heaven then pink spa Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
Not green tea Liah, although this Liah is a upgrade. You should def go see this one
Same liah from ampland a few months ago? I stumbled upon her reviews and I was really sad to have missed out when she left. Originally Posted by SpookyMan

Yes, this is the same Liah that was at Luxury, before the Corona hit.

Very pretty face and body. Catholic, too!

Very pretty face and body. Catholic, too! Originally Posted by Let's Go!
Other than that, not much to recommend, LOL..

Liah is Yummy.
  • vadc
  • 09-11-2020, 04:52 AM
Leah is one of the top provider. I always thought she was too good to be a spa girl. She is good enough to be Indy and do well.
Indy level girls make more at spas anyway
Leah is one of the top provider. I always thought she was too good to be a spa girl. She is good enough to be Indy and do well. Originally Posted by vadc
I know he's gone, but I agree with this. Star moved Indi and she looks to be doing great!
I know he's gone, but I agree with this. Star moved Indi and she looks to be doing great! Originally Posted by Jayven
Star will be
Does anyone know liah business contact? If she does go indy, I really don't mind dropping a few extra for her. She is great. Pm me if you do