Trinity of Austin NCNS

I had an appointment with Trinity today but she didn't keep her end of the bargain. We have been emailing for about a week. On Wednesday we agreed on a time for today, she sent me a phone number and a close by address.

This morning I emailed her to confirm, she replied that we were set, all good so far. I drove 35 miles to the location and called, a lady on the phone told me I had the wrong number. So I verify the number then emailed her to send me the right number...chirp, chirp

I try texting and calling again but nothing. 40 min later I call it quits. Later I got an email from her repeating the same number I've been using. It's too bad because she seems like a good experience.

Just a word of warning for my fellow hobbiests
NCNS Sucks !!!!!!
No excuse for an adult to pull that crap !
Put her on the list.
maybe she had to take a big shit?
maybe she had to take a big shit? Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
She did , on Tan Khan !
I actually saw today but I did text a number that was not hers. I emailed Trinity to confirm it and it was off by a two numbers.
Sorry dude....
She has contacted me offering to make up for it. I will give her the benefit of the doubt since she is new and try to mend bridges.

I'll report back
That's why I always wait 2 days before posting in anger .
Most have the decency to try and make it right .
That's why I always wait 2 days before posting in anger .
Most have the decency to try and make it right . Originally Posted by rockerrick
Maybe I should have waited but I posted in Coed so she has a chance to tell her side of the story.
This adorable creature hard to pin down, but she has been responsive with me - - prolly has mixed use in call, no near address, she will not provide super-UTR mode... OK...

Get this sense that becoming a sugar baby (versus 'provider'?) might work well for this inflexible, discreet semi-UTR hottie who is unready to do the in-call carousel thing. Trees got sugar for trinity.

Seen many pics of her. Exchanged lots of email. She is lovely, smart and super-triple cautious. Good for her. Never know, but would bet she did not intentionally blow off Kahn. Sorry Kahn, bet that make-up session gonna be super hot stay on it.

19Trees
Update:
We ended up meeting after she offered a discounted rate to make up for the NCNS. I didn't get an explanation but I didn't push for it.

Our meeting went relatively well, I'll try to write a review.

Khan
thanks for posting the ncns. I prefer giving my $$ to people who respect our time.