Has anybody here mongered in the Dominican Republic?

If so, your thoughts on the problems with American tourists there.
Never been there but right now it is on my DNS list.
Yes, but did you die??? LOL
I haven't mongered there but these guys have: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...-Santo-Domingo
Never been there but right now it is on my DNS list. Originally Posted by bigstickdave6969
Lol! 😂
  • mav21
  • 06-25-2019, 10:22 PM
I have. Once you monger in places with "wholesale prices", you'll cringe at the prices here lol. What's going on over there isn't anything that doesn't routinely happen in popular tourist destinations. Same thing was happening in Mexico a few yrs back, it was all over the news, and then everyone forgot. The media just likes to focus in on things that will generate clicks. Everyone is freaking out about it, so every death that happens now they will cover.

Been to Sosua twice, loved it. Wish I could go back all the time. Supposedly it fell off for a bit. But from what i hear now, the place is jumping again. Don't walk around flashing jewelry or money, don't bring attention to yourself, and you'll be fine.
I wonder if it just Americans dying, or if there are other nationalities also dying and the news isn’t covering.