State: Texas
Address: Richmond and Fondren
Activities: Average Massage+Begrudged NE+HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute girl. 5'3“ approx 120 large b-cups
Recommendation: No
Yuyu is pretty new I believe I also got the same dry massage. She let me lick her breast a little but I also tipped $60
I havent had yu yu but amy there was just as bad 2 weeks ago. She kept rushing me and didnt really like me touching her and this fs. I wont be back there for awhile
I almost stopped there last week. Glad I didn't. Thanks guys for the info.
I havent had yu yu but amy there was just as bad 2 weeks ago. She kept rushing me and didnt really like me touching her and this fs. I wont be back there for awhile Originally Posted by Texaslove
Which one is Amy? Can you describe her??
30 maybe 5' very thin spinner black hair past shoulders. Might have been in a bad mood since i woke her up also kept cussing me in chinese lol
This girl doesn’t seem like she's worth a visit, definitely doesn’t like what’s she’s doing. Mamasan should at least hear a customer’s complaint as to why someone declines a session with the lackluster provider.
This girl doesn’t seem like she's worth a visit, definitely doesn’t like what’s she’s doing. Mamasan should at least hear a customer’s complaint as to why someone declines a session with the lackluster provider. Originally Posted by fingerhertaint
I didn't speak directly to mamasan, but Yuyu quite upselling after speaking with her.