City: Ocean Springs
State: Mississippi
Address: Her house off Washington Ave.
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: convo, cbj, k9, mish, 69, cob
Session Length: 1+
Fee: 200
Hair Length and Color: Red head with hair past her shoulders (love those red heads!)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Rachael is an attractive red head about 5'4" and maybe 130lbs with small A cups breasts and a absolutely fantastic big, firm 21 year old ass. She's a very nice girl that's eager to please. I'll be seeing her again. Oh yeah. Her current bp ads are not her. She says they were her from a few years ago. Probably are. Since those pics she's put on maybe 15 lbs and her complexion isn't as clear. She's supposed to be updating the pics with more recent ones. If she's laying on a bed, those are the recent ones.
Recommendation: Yes
Thank for TOFTT, Nefarious :-) That one part in your ROS gave me a little chuckle.
Nice Review!
Thanks for the TOFTT. I think I will try her the next time I'm on the Coast.
I had seen her pics recently and wondered if it was worthwhile, so thanks for the review.
Hows her location?
I've seen her once since the review. I like her even though she's not GFE. I think by the next visit she will be just from growing familiarity and coaxing. She never has updated her bp photos. I do have a couple of pics my friend took. She said the pics could be shared but I think posting them on a website would be a little much. Just PM me.