Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: DATY, Mish, CG
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: 225
Hair Length and Color: A little below shoulder length: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: 5'4" (ish) petite little spinner with natural A's and a loveable, huggable ass. Clean shaven and light enough that I could pick her up and move her where I wanted. Quite a few tattoos, but that didn't bother me much.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review.
{staff edit- providers are not allowed to post in review threads}
Your lucky she was a regular to me in Ar, then she went crazy and her and her pimp **Prohibited topic removed by staff** Can't be trusted.
**Provider Post removed by staff**

Providers are prohibited from posting in the review forums. Also real names & other personal information is prohibited in all ECCIE forums!
**Provider post removed by staff**

Providers are prohibited from posting in the review forums. Also real names & other personal information is prohibited in all ECCIE forums!
Can I just say, the fact she keeps trying to post someone's name in here should keep her from being a 'verified' provider. If it were me, she would be banned from the site and blacklisted as a provider.

The client has already be warned and banned, I think, but the one thing we rely on when seeing these providers is discretion and she keeps violating that with these posts. If you all were smart you would stay far away from her for your own protection.