City: Flowood
State: Mississippi
Address: Near Dogwood
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: DATY, MISH, CG, GREEK, DFK, TOYS, Hot Tub,
Session Length: 2hrs
Fee: $$$$.5 ea
Hair Length and Color: Rebecca is 33 with blond hair shoulder length, small breast with Lea Madisson nipples. Two women at the same time with very nice nipples.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Lea send me a text indicating that she was going to be 15 minutes late. No problem. On the way to her location, I received a call from Rebecca indicating that she was running a little late as well. No problem, I told her we would start without her. When Lea opened the door she was dressed in a very sexy black outfit with sheer stockings. What a greeting! and followed by a DFK. When Rebecca arrived, the room really heated up!!
Recommendation: Yes
You lucky dog, sounds like fun was had by all
I must say I am a very lucky dog and Yes EVERYONE had a Great Time.
Wait till JaG reads this and realizes that you beat him to the punch (so to speak) I am sure that all the readers are going to be just a little jealous, I know that I am kudos my friend
Oh I know that JaG is going to be jealous. He too often has been the one that has gotten to experience the "first" but this time the stars just aligned just perfectly for me. It was one in a lifetime experience and I know that I will never forget it and I believe that the ladies will also remember it as well as one of those special encounters.

I am still smiling days afterwards.
Sounds like a lot of fun. Lea is one awesome lady.
Well, damndamndamn - LW beat me to introducing these two. When I saw Rebecca the first time, I knew she needed to meet Lea - two ladies with those nipples? OMG! I am very happy that they've met - now I've got to get them together WITH ME!

JaG