Do you like Toyz's games show thrADs?

Feel free to not give a fuck.
Or express how much you don't give a fuck!
Sure, I like creativity, and the willingness to put yourself out there to criticism.
It's easy to criticize, not so easy to open yourself up to it.
Not everything succeeds, but without it, what do we have? Nothing......

Couldn't respond to your poll because I don't want to suck his dick!
  • Toyz
  • 03-07-2015, 12:04 PM
Feel free to not give a fuck.
Or express how much you don't give a fuck! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

WOW!

For the record. The reason EJL is soooo upset is she was a topic in one of the game show pieces. We voted Austins Favorite Tranny and I had thrown her name in for a joke and she WON the competition! Hence she was awarded an OPEC badge for "Austins Favorite Tranny"

She expressed concern that some might think I was serious and I apologized both publicly and privately. I stated that MOST responders says shes a woman, so we went with the majority although I can't verify either yes or no myself.

Hence she gets pissed most anytime I post something...and wants to censor it by any means possible.

AND EJL this isn't a fucking democracy...I've just about decided to do it no matter the poll result just to piss you and the haters off. I do these to kind of poke fun at our ridiculous infatuation with fucking...both the guys and the girls, because I think it gets absolutely too serious here.

Now you know the rest of the story.
rr,

So you would pay to suck Toyz's dick?

Cool!

I kid. However, if Toyz had an ounce of self deprecating humor to the gallons of gas he is on putting others down, I might have some respect for this guy.

He has proven to be a (insert Don V type insult here) with all of this hating.

The guy need HA. No not a sense of humor, I'm talking haters anonymous.
  • Toyz
  • 03-07-2015, 12:14 PM

The guy need HA. No not a sense of humor, I'm talking haters anonymous. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
I stand by my earlier statement...it explains your entire tirade & the passion with which you deliver it.

"Tales from the Black HOle"...an American HO-rror story...
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=12...ghlight=trannyhttp://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=12...ghlight=tranny

You mean this threAD? Yeah I seemed really pissed about it.

BTW, how is that "domination" thing going for you.
Or was that a joke too?
  • Toyz
  • 03-07-2015, 12:17 PM
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=12...ghlight=trannyhttp://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=12...ghlight=tranny

You mean this threAD? Yeah I seemed really pissed about it.

BTW, how is that "domination" thing going for you.
Or was that a joke too? Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Everythings peachy fine in my world!

(Oh sorry I didn't take you up on your 1/2 price offer to come see you...want me to respond to that IM-I still have it? Is that part of why you are so angry?)

Keep digging that hole...
HUH?

I thought it was ABOVE FMV (Fair Market Value) for what your sellin'. If I remember correctly I offered to throw in a B&V sammie, right? That would have taken the offer well over $88, which is over Runberg rates you are used to earning, yes???

Fact is I had a lurid fascination with seeing if you could continue to yammer with a cawk shoved in your mouth...I figured you can, but wanted to see for myself. Originally Posted by Toyz
"just because I tell you I love you, don't mean that I do do "

Yes diplomacy doesn't always come from an honest place.

It was a kind deflection to your $80 offer.
I probably should have just cussed you out like you expected me to.

I try to kindly avoid you but YOU always bring out the best in me.

What I say and do are two different things!!

Your whole demeanor screams insecure.
Now let's stay on topic please
  • Toyz
  • 03-07-2015, 12:44 PM

I try to kindly avoid you but YOU always bring out the best in me. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
How are you "avoiding" me by starting a hate thread with me as the topic?

Are you BSC?!?!
How are you "avoiding" me by starting a hate thread with me as the topic?

Are you BSC?!?! Originally Posted by Toyz
Awwww!
#swerve
  • Toyz
  • 03-07-2015, 01:07 PM

It was a kind deflection to your $80 offer.
I probably should have just cussed you out like you expected me to.
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
HUH?

I thought it was ABOVE FMV (Fair Market Value) for what your sellin'. If I remember correctly I offered to throw in a B&V sammie, right? That would have taken the offer well over $88, which is over Runberg rates you are used to earning, yes???

Fact is I had a lurid fascination with seeing if you could continue to yammer with a cawk shoved in your mouth...I figured you can, but wanted to see for myself.
Rundberg?!!!

That is were you are rumored to save chicks from and bring them here.
  • Toyz
  • 03-07-2015, 01:24 PM
Rundberg?!!!

That is were you are rumored to save chicks from and bring them here. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Swing and a miss....those girls ask too much, that's why I accepted your offer.

Come on, stay at least in the topic area

I ain't da board pimp, I'm the Bologna Giggilo remember?

Oh oh Toyz, I think someone has a crush on you!