No recent reviews, but activity on Eccie

• Kckat
  • 12-09-2012, 05:47 PM
There is a provider I am interested in seeing, but there are no recent reviews. I don't know why, but the fact that she is still advertising but getting no reviews makes me nervous. Is that silly? Is there a possibility that she is just avoiding reviews currently? Should I just ask her, instead of you? Probably.
It's silly

go play with her, do a review.
If you post a name, I'm sure someone will know if she has a no review policy or have more information on her. Otherwise we can only guess.
I had the same ?!! TimewithDelilaha.... Did a good deal of back and forth pm's , and a search with limited success , so I bowed out . She seemed frustrated I did not pull the trigger . I will add , I do NOT know if she was legit or not. Found a few obscure hits and a vague web site , but not enough to make that pit in my stomach go away.

If her reviews are all good, I wouldn't worry that they're not recent.

I very seldom see new people as my current friends keep me busy enough. I'm not going to ask returning friends to keep reviewing me month after month LOL!

Maybe your provider is in the same boat where she has regulars so doesn't get new reviews.

I'd absolutely be concerned if they aren't recent. A lot of ladies can change a lot in service and appearance in a few months.
You afraid she grew a dick?
  • Kckat
  • 12-09-2012, 10:09 PM
The provider is BDS, who looks amazing, but it makes me wonder why no reviews.
Pyramider: Wow! You know me soooo good and didnt even know it!

PM to get to know me just like you should any provider! Communication is literally worth more than a thousand words!
Pyramider: Wow! You know me soooo good and didnt even know it!

PM to get to know me just like you should any provider! A taint photo is literally worth more than a thousand words! Originally Posted by BDS

We communicated in open forum on the island. I corrected your statement.
You have excellent tastes. I would see her with no hesitation.