YMMV

Ok, I know it's late (early), but I'm in some sort of weird sleep cycle because of travel and work... I don't post much and very rarely review (only when asked to actually) but in my advanced age, I know that YMMV should be understood by everyone and it is clearly not.

When I read the few reviews / posts I have time to read, it's obvious most men (women as well btw, but not as frequently it seems to me) don't understand the concept of your YMMV. Guy writes some glowing review of someone who he connected with, or was encouraged to write, or is too cheap to buy access, or simply likes to have fun w/ anyone (jealous of those guys btw, ugh - seriously). Again, in my experience, there has to be some chemisty w/ a woman to have any fun - wife, GF, dancer, provider, etc. to get a good "review" from both parties. That's my perspective anyway.

I NEED chemistry or it's not worth the time or $$ and I think it's the same with some/more than would admit women would agree, but probably I'm just old and I don't/can't work on a 59 min clock. So, committing to a 2-3 hour meeting to figure this out prevents me from doing this more often.

Whatever, no rant for vent here, just a too early morning observation that it should be obvious if you are a man that doesn't put much effort in; ie; if you don't like to/don't know how to DFK, you are probably not going to get much of that in your meeting. YMMV is huge imo. Same for women btw, I've met more than 1 woman that didn't apprecite my charm (no idea why, but...), but no harm / no foul.

No idea why I'm posting this other than it's late and I just read too many reviews to not post as I've been thinking about this for a while.

Seems to me YMMV is universal is all I'm say to both you guys and woment.
YMMV exists in real life, too.