Provider Pricing Example 6 - Eryn (Professor SL Class Project)

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2020018
In conjunction with Professor SL's Class provider's will be presented here for you to comment on and assign a price to based on your interpretation of the Provider's Looks, TCB, Services and Reputation.

The question being... At what Hourly Rate would you see Eryn?
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=192099

Comments, Showcase Critiques, Suggestions are encouraged.
Ask me if I give two fucks about this poll... seriously.. ask me.... no one else does either... get some new material..:
Eryn seems super fit in her pictures, you gotta applaud anyone who is willing to keep fit and work hard. Her skills are unknown though and not alot of people sing her praises outside of reviews. Unfortunately being 30+ and charging 350/hr is a bit of a stretch. I'd do 260, if I was into fit girls.
I wouldn't do you for 5000... so keep it pushin, loser.no one sings ur praises. Period. In fact,, it's just the opposite.. most women think you are insignificant.. average at best. Nothing special.. ur just.. there. You don't matter.. ur wallet does.. but that's about it..
but thanks for chiming in. We never had a session. We never will. How the fuck an you even offer your opinion? Type less..... try to get someone to pretend to like you for an hour.. I'm sure it's tedious.. ur pretty terrible as a human
My skills are unknown? 150 reviews isn't enough..guess u have to hit 200 to be vetted. Stooge....seriously... go sit the fuck down with ur 39 reviews..... ur a nothing
I wouldn't do you for 5000... so keep it pushin, loser.no one sings ur praises. Period. In fact,, it's just the opposite.. most women think you are insignificant.. average at best. Nothing special.. ur just.. there. You don't matter.. ur wallet does.. but that's about it..
but thanks for chiming in. We never had a session. We never will. How the fuck an you even offer your opinion? Type less..... try to get someone to pretend to like you for an hour.. I'm sure it's tedious.. ur pretty terrible as a human Originally Posted by Eryn
Your attitude just knocked you down to 200, you're the one selling here not me. You might be right that no one sings my praises, but they don't need to, all they need to do is look and be their best to earn my money and I have paid more to women who are alot better than you Eryn, they will always see me.
I can't even begin to tell u where ur attitude knocked u down to... once again.. ask me if I care.. and u only think they are better because they have found the right cocktail of ( forbidden topic , staff edit ynot)
Damn, someone on the rag?
Ask me if I give two fucks about this poll... seriously.. ask me.... no one else does either... get some new material..: Originally Posted by Eryn
LOL!.... You obviously care..... So do the other viewers! Keep posting! You have a following!
I've never seen her BCD and, according to her, never will. But from an outside perspective, it seems she has some major drawbacks in attitude and menu limitations.

I guess the appeal is her body, which I can appreciate, having been with a female body builder before. So, unless one is into chicks with attitude (is that s&m?) then there's no price low enough to consider seeing her for anything other than her body. That makes her a novelty act, thereby earning a legitimate premium. Caveat Emptor: don't expect a good lay, just a sinewy one. If you haven't been with a chick that could kick your ass, go ahead and pay the price of admission.

As for me, I place her in the jackass category because my life needs more "pillow princess" and less "drill sergeant."
View Poll Results: At what Hourly Rate would you see Eryn?
$400 (or more) 1 4.76%
$350 2 9.52%
$300 0 0%
$280 0 0%
$260 1 4.76%
$250 1 4.76%
$240 2 9.52%
$220 3 14.29%
$200 7 33.33%
I wouldn't 4 19.05%
A wonder lady and sweet person! Yes I have met her!
I just voted. Sorry for the delay.
+1 to 3day
But from an outside perspective, it seems she has some major drawbacks in attitude and menu limitations.
When I first saw her profile the fit pics looked appealing. Then the limited menu and bad attitude in most of her posts is a major turn off. You would think guys are on here trying to get away from a ballbuster, go figure
yeah..but if I like you, I'll lick and suck those balls after busting them
I don't like you.