bubble bath or shower...or does it matter??

I like to "give" my clients a bubblebath before the playtime begins....but I was wondering if a shower might be better??

Guys....which would you prefer?? Does it even matter??
best of both.. bubble bath before ... the play can start in the tub.. and a nice shower afterwards so everyone is fresh and its fun...
Showers are more fun.
Shower enables that other shower too.
Shower is cleaner, more interactive and there is no waiting time.....but if the incall is well kept (A.K.A squeaky clean) and the session is a multi-hour one, then a bubble bath with a bottle of bubbly in an ice bucket next to the tub, make a good start for a memorable session.
Shower
  • TheDr
  • 09-14-2013, 12:35 PM
Bubble bath. Everyone does the shower thing. A bath is unique and shows you put some thought and effort into it. But prolly best for 1.5 or 2 hr sessions.
Bubble bath. Everyone does the shower thing. A bath is unique and shows you put some thought and effort into it. But prolly best for 1.5 or 2 hr sessions. Originally Posted by TheDr
tha how I feel most times...
Generally speaking I am freshly showered prior to my hobby time but there are times when I am catching a "lunch date" and a little freshening up is called for. I prefer a shower.
  • Trey
  • 09-15-2013, 08:41 AM
Last bubble bath I had was at diamond Janet's place a ways back. I take showers, but I would do a bath if offered.
Like others have said, if the time is less than 90 minutes then a shower is perfect but if you have the time to sit and enjoy a bath then go for it..me personally I would rather take the shower and spend my time focused on the woman.
shower is cleaner for sure. I would go for a bubble bath only in my house.
Hot tub bath.
sometimes I am unable to get a hotel with big enough tub,so a shower can be fun too
Both are good for different reasons. If there is plenty of time then a bubble bath is a nice way to start but for almost any session of at least an hour then a quick double shower is a great way to start.