Girls be changing color and shit....

• ~Ze~
  • 04-03-2014, 02:37 PM
Now I've done seen it all. A pasty white chick responding to an ISO for chocolate.

JUST TO PROMOTE HERSELF, not even making a suggestion of a hot chocolate chicka. -_- Yeah, I'm glaring right at you YDLS.

I don't know how you fellas wade through all the bullshit to actually FIND what you are looking for. I've tried helping guy friends of mine, I end up throwing my hands in the air and walking away.

Asks for spinner - bbw responds.

Wants Plano - Greenville and 635 responds.

Interested in fbsm w prostate - gfe with not even body rub experience responds.

*sigh*

I feel for ya' maaAaan.

Now excuse me while I go soak up some sunshine.
They do not care as long as it gets their name out there.... ill bet it is annoying for the guys
They say it only takes one drop right? Ya never know!

I sincerely hope I dont need to put up sarcasm tags on the above insensitive comment.
Read the post, now laughing my ass off!
Reminds me of this post in March:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=997106
LOL OMFG---maybe it's one of those "well if I look good enough, you will change your mind". ha ha like the straight girl who tries to change the gay guy. Who knows...
Had to be said and nicely done Ze!

I can say it turns me off to them immediately. I either shows a disrespect or their lack of understanding the English Language! Probably a mixture of both. They are kind of like the telemarketers of Providers. Put me on the do not post list!

Not to mention it sends a flag up as well. Shows they are hard up for sessions! I wonder why????
^^^^^love the gianna avatar
I am still looking for a pitcher. The best part was quizzing the ladies who would send a PM saying "look at me" and then admitting they had zero idea what I was seeking.

Fuck it, I just post them for laughs now anyways. ISO is completely worthless. I think the last guy to get what he wanted was monkmonk and green skinned Jules.
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-03-2014, 03:31 PM

Sorry, had this stuck in my head and had to make it.
^^^^^love the gianna avatar Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Thanks Jules!
that monkmonk iso was classic stuff. i miss that humor.
That was a very fun session, I wish we had pics lol
They do not care as long as it gets their name out there.... ill bet it is annoying for the guys Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I thinck they do because some of us do not know where the ads are placed. But if they posted taint ...
This is some funny shit. But we all know that there's an ISO Pack. The ones that reply whether they for the bill or not. But "Bitches Be Changing Color...And Shit!" Is funny as FUCK!!!