Reading Comprehension

I think some of the drama that goes on here maybe due to either not understanding what is typed or adding a meaning to something that was typed. Many times I just sit back and read all the posts and Im amazed at where they go. Granted there are a few that love to hijack threads and cause drama. Im ignoring them Im talking about some of the other responses. Are people really reading or just scanning a few words? Just curious.....
Good post. And I think you know where I stand with this after or pms this morning.
I think some of the drama that goes on here maybe due to either not understanding what is typed or adding a meaning to something that was typed. Many times I just sit back and read all the posts and Im amazed at where they go. Granted there are a few that love to hijack threads and cause drama. Im ignoring them Im talking about some of the other responses. Are people really reading or just scanning a few words? Just curious..... Originally Posted by 75Murray

Have you read some of the posts? A lot of times it looks like the posters are ESL students.
Are you talking to me? What are you trying to say? If you have something to say, just be a man and say it. *jeez*

j/k
I always just google translate the page and select language "I am12 years old".

Then I know what's up!
Miscommunication is very prevalent on the board. You can be sure that, if something can be taken the wrong way, it will. Many things do not translate well here. Often, a sharp wit, a particular allusion and, especially, sacrcasm can very quickly get you into hot water. There is no tone of voice on a keyboard.
I have no idea what you're talking about.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Originally Posted by Jarvis
the root cause of many a misunderstanding, is an attitude of laying-in-wait, ready to pounce on and disagree with whatever is posted..
  • L.A.
  • 04-05-2014, 09:16 PM
the root cause of many a misunderstanding, is an attitude of laying-in-wait, ready to pounce on and disagree with whatever is posted.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
No it's not.
No it's not. Originally Posted by L.A.
What's not?
the root cause of many a misunderstanding, is an attitude of laying-in-wait, ready to pounce on and disagree with whatever is posted. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
No it's not. Originally Posted by L.A.
Bahaha hahaha

I see what ya did there
Attached Images File Type: jpeg glorious-photos-35.jpeg (62.8 KB, 85 views)