ISO Intelligent and gorgeous lady to travel 65 south

• FIguy
  • 04-09-2019, 10:41 AM
Hello there. Hope it is okay I post this here.

I am searching for a female companion that is willing to visit Huntsville. I have a very particular taste for an intellectual beauty with a great sense of humor.

Chemistry and a connection are just as important as a physical attraction. I would like for the partner to be equally attracted to me and appreciate my kind and caring side.

Please, no drugs (well occasional weed use is okay) and you must be in good physical shape. (Nothing wrong with a little curvyness though). I am a huge music nerd and would prefer someone who likes indie and lesser known bands. Extra points if you are brunette or redhead and wear glasses!

A little about me. I am very very kind and sensitive but I am also all man. I know when to be gentle and when to take command. I write poetry but I can also get your car engine running. I am very witty and funny. People often tell me that I am the funniest person they know. I am very attractive and in good physical shape. Again, it is important you be "into" me and this to be more than a transaction. I want to care for you and show you genuine affection and attention. I am not out to use you or take advantage.

I look forward to hearing from you.
  • FIguy
  • 04-19-2019, 01:30 PM
Welp....still looking
Welp....still looking Originally Posted by FIguy
Well, historically ISOs like yours don't do well in TN ECCIE (or anywhere in ECCIE outside, in my experience, Texas and Arkansas).

You may be looking for a long time if you just sit back waiting for responses. You may need to get proactive. Research the bio pages, updates and encounter reports, contact any ladies who trip your trigger.

Good luck.

Cheers,

bcg
Flguy I may be a tad bit more curvy then you are looking for... however I do possess everything else you are looking for. I travel to HSV at least once a month and will be back that way shortly. Feel free to check my bio, reviews and ask the gentlemen here and in Bama about me. I have many good friends in HSV. Pm or email me anytime. Our dear bluffcityguy is correct about the ISO section here. Good luck in your search.
FLguy, you should meet Cassie107. She is so smart, and all around fun to be in the company of. She is a super-fun date.