Those two pipe bombs planted the night before the "mostly peaceful protest"

Neither went off. Looks like they were planted by the same guy. I haven't seen were the bombs were "viable." Reminds me the guy who was mailing nonfunction letter bombs to Dim big wigs what 2 year ago? In that case the FBI said the bombs were viable but turn out they weren't.

I smell another looney.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fb...cid=uxbndlbing

Thanks for the read!

(I bet that "Up to $100k" equals "$5.00". If even that much)

I'm sure that snitchin young adult is all over this sh*t already...
Good think nike shoes are well below my standard, where Allen edmonds if going to someone, this or Iron rangers to provide you a american. Nikes are made in f****** China so I know he's a f****** leftist.
buts its peaceful BOMBING Idiotism is here to stay
  • WTF
  • 02-01-2021, 10:48 AM
Who needs pipe-bombs when you have a President inviting hundreds of thousands of loonies to the Capital and then egging them onto overturn the legal election?
1+2=3. Remedial math is available at most adult ed sites.
Dear DC Accelerationist Bomber:

"Gray Man Theory" doesn't say you have to specifically wear Gray.

Bravo though for setting shit at both RNC and DNC buildings though. Narrows it down to either an anti-establishment type, or literal anarchist.

The $200 pair of Nikes is an interesting touch though, makes me think he's under 25.
Dear DC Accelerationist Bomber:

"Gray Man Theory" doesn't say you have to specifically wear Gray.

Bravo though for setting shit at both RNC and DNC buildings though. Narrows it down to either an anti-establishment type, or literal anarchist.

The $200 pair of Nikes is an interesting touch though, makes me think he's under 25. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Must be cheep junck shoes, I have paid less than $350 in years
Red Wing 218 Men's 9-Inch Loggermax Boot

These one of favorite styles, and the heal help you get the women with out being notice, vs platforms.