Where is the craziest place you have had a session?

Hey guys and gals where has been the craziest place you have had a session?
Havent had one there yet BUt the 24 hour fitness I belong to has these oversized PRIVATE shower rooms that are 10'x15' and pretty much just the largest walk in shower with a bench and clothes rack youve ever seen. Free towles, soap and shampoo in them too!

My membership allows me to bring a guest with me on certain days. Thinking I might try to make this an incall room!
Mine would have to be on my rooftop fourth of July, 2 years ago.
FW Zoo.
Centerfield after a baseball game.
A suite in a high school football press box and a high school girls locker room
What 24 is this?
On the balcony of the Courtyard Marriott downtown Fort Worth. The northwest corner suite has a huge private balcony overlooking the night life. It's the largest balcony of any hotel I've been to. Lots of fun to be had under the moon & stars! Mmmm....the memories!
I've only done this once back in virginia when i had money to blow, got two providers and a convertible... had one driving fast on the highway while i was in the back with the other... best weekend pass ever!!!
On the beach in Florida, near Daytona. Outside my ocean-front hotel room.
It was a wild weekend with an overnighter that started on the balcony but one thing led to another and there was no one around...full moon too.
Once had an awful session in the massage room of a legitimate gym attached to a galleria hotel. It was located right by the front desk, and I could hear all the members checking in. Might have been hot if I hadn't just paid $350 for a non-GFE session on a massage table.
  • Meiji
  • 09-11-2011, 07:20 PM
My strangest is probably that I had a session with at a provider's friend's house once. The strange part was that I showed up at the house, and a different woman answered, and the provider in question was running late.

The other woman admitted to being 'in the same business', but it was both difficult and a little amusing to sit there making small talk for the 10 minutes or so before the provider finally showed up and the other girl could take off. The place wasn't exactly upscale and the provider didn't know if/where clean towels could be had. Cute girl with lots of enthusiasm, but a pretty strange session.
---------------
This may be slightly off topic . I was in college many years ago and picked up an Asian girl and went to her house for sex. I had always been curious about Asian women. I asked for a BBBJ and she said she didn't do that [Staff Edit - forbidden topic]. Freaked me out and I left . Not to imply this had anything to to do with ethnic background. Originally Posted by JohnBoyjrh
Um gross and TMI on a Monday morning
You're right it was the grossest thing I've had said to me in 65 yrs. Sorry Berk, I didn't mean to start you off on such a neg thing. XXX